[FM10] The fool wanders, the wise man travels

iacovone

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Grandad!

Crouchy - I know :(

I'm getting so little time to play FM at the moment, I'm not actually sure if I'll be able to get fully back into it! How depressing is that. Also beginning to notice fairly large slowdown on this file :thdn:. All in all its a bad news day :(

Boo, hiss!

I'm sure you'd be able to get back into it if you picked it up and played it regularly again for a while.

As for the slowdown though, that doesn't sound good. :( Too many countries and leagues loaded, I guess?

I have the same spec as you and I tend to err on the side of caution when selecting leagues. I think it's the big leagues that tend to end up causing the problems, while nations with a smaller structure will tend to run much better for longer.

Cheers Grandad!

Crouchy - I know :(

I'm getting so little time to play FM at the moment, I'm not actually sure if I'll be able to get fully back into it! How depressing is that. Also beginning to notice fairly large slowdown on this file :thdn:. All in all its a bad news day :(

That's **** all. A bad news day is something like having an earthquake in your locality or a love one collapse.

• 1 month later...

Archived