Football manager 2219: The Save is here!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't actually believe that you lot believed that the AI led Bristol City to their all around dominance, without a 'helping hand'.

A normal, dominant season in 2123 for Brizzle, then suddenly, their luck turns midway through and they start recording 10-0+ wins, when the previous record, and record ever since in the Premier League was 7-0..

Oh and there's the 6 month stint where 'Gavin Lobont' took over.. For no reason, the AI manager resigns and 'Gavin' takes over, and suddenly Brizzle dominate, and then, equally suddenly, he resigns at the end of the season :D. Oh, and that taking over coinsides with the sudden breaking of the Premier League record win, 8-0 over Torquay, and the Champions League record win, 10-0 over Barcelona, and a dramatic, frankly ridiculous, upturn in form.

Well, this save would have been of some intrest, had the OP not ****ed around with it, and had such cups as the 'Southern League Cup' not been invented, and had it, well, been any good really.

I can't actually believe that you lot believed that the AI led Bristol City to their all around dominance, without a 'helping hand'.

A normal, dominant season in 2123 for Brizzle, then suddenly, their luck turns midway through and they start recording 10-0+ wins, when the previous record, and record ever since in the Premier League was 7-0..

Oh and there's the 6 month stint where 'Gavin Lobont' took over.. For no reason, the AI manager resigns and 'Gavin' takes over, and suddenly Brizzle dominate, and then, equally suddenly, he resigns at the end of the season :D. Oh, and that taking over coinsides with the sudden breaking of the Premier League record win, 8-0 over Torquay, and the Champions League record win, 10-0 over Barcelona, and a dramatic, frankly ridiculous, upturn in form.

Well, this save would have been of some intrest, had the OP not ****ed around with it, and had such cups as the 'Southern League Cup' not been invented, and had it, well, been any good really.

Ermm, the Southern League Cup is real, it is part of Superbladesman xml that expands England to Level 10.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_League_Cup

Its for teams in Level 7 and 8 who play in the Southern Premier Division (1 of the leagues below the BSN/BSS) and the Southern league Division 1 (split into 2 subdivisions)

Ah, that I believe might be a bug. I believe SB (creator of the file) mentioned this

At the moment, I'd also recommend that you run all 10 levels, as some of the very lower league cups may get funny entrants if the divisions are not included.

He may be guilty of cheating, but I am a fan of the innocent until proven guilty factor, so oh well :thup: Guess we won't prove it unless UH comes out and clears the situation. Or we call in the FBI ;)

I'm not talking about cheating, I was just frankly amazed, reading through this thread, that people believed that the 2122/2123 season achieved by Bristol City was the AI's, and that no one questioned why QPR, Bristol City, Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea were the only teams to have won titles in the 22nd Century, and yet, they were the only ones entered into the 'Southern League Cup'.

It irritated me, as I was led to believe by the OP that this was a good example of a save game up to, and included, 2161, and would thus give me an idea of the long-term stability of FM10.

Archived