FM09 Save Game into FM10???

simonlambert

Just like it says. I know the answer is almost definitely no but... is there any way to do this?

I haven't bought 10 yet as I'm playing a save I'm really enjoying on 09. Only in 2017 but with 34 days of playing time under the belt or something ridiculous... have some good regens and everything is ticking along nicely. After so much time put into it I don't want to just throw it away and start again.

I know there are probably a lot of reasons why this wouldn't be possible but I thought it was worthing asking someone who would know. The game is still basically the same, just with a different user interface, better 3D, improved match engine etc. What's the difference between loading an edited database into the 10 and a database/save from 09?

I read the FAQs and did a quick search but couldn't find a topic like this. Probably because it is outrageously stupid.

Any feedback/ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Alright, thanks guys. I didn't think it was very likely but worth asking. I'm still not entirely sure why it should be that hard a thing to do - the game is still basically working the same data and all you are wanting to do is load in a different set of data but still... I guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet.

Archived