The Official Regional Databases Thread

wardog

I'm making a regional league and have come upon a problem. I've done everything already. Created Tyrol out of Burma, changed all cities, stadia, players, etc. Sent Israel back to Asia to make space for Tyrol in Europe - except when it comes to qualify for the european championship - Israel still goes to the draw instead of the newly created nation. Any idea on how to fix this?

Reiver, nice to see that you are making this.

If you want to name it correctly, it should be Tirol (in German, for Germany and Austria) or Tirolo (Italian, for Italy) :thup:

sorry but i no longer have these with me, I have since a new computer, I will try and make these once again for FM11 though, i am just conducting research for leagues i can construct for this moment.

has any one ideas or thoughts to make some in the future?

I now have wish to destroy ofc and merge with afc added with nation such as turkey, israel kazakhstan, but i think even in FM11 will not be possible, qualify like AFC champions league, with east and west asia and grand qualifying in one division. maybe with new nations like kurdistan, tibet, east turkestan and maybe some russo-asiait republics, imagine now New Zealand playing game again Mongolia, or Georgia vs Pakistan qualifying! :) it makes me excited but I just cannot create it i think.

people who know me know my idea of geo politic is very different, this is how i see things should be and wish to create a football world like it as my ideas would never be the realway.

Archived