[FM10] Champions of Asia? No Fukien chance!

Raware

Wow! That was quick Raware - 2 and a half seasons to the ACL title. :thup: Good job with the U20s too and the right decision to leave I feel. Perhaps it's time to take over a senior side somewhere.

What's next at FC Seoul? A clean sweep? Or the CWC? ;)

Btw, how did Bulatov get S.Korean nationailty? Had he played in the league before or was it some bizarre dual nationlity the game threw up? (I've had that before (FM09) when I found a player with dual Hong Kong/Mexican nationaility - turned out to be a world class left back as well!)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like you've got more pressure on you at Seoul. Think you'll move on if another offer comes along?

The pressure is definitely higher at Seoul and they're expecting success on all domestic fronts. Maybe another couple of years at Seoul I think then i'll look elsewhere, maybe China or Australia.

Because that's exactly what it is IRL.

:D

Nice season with FC Seoul Raware. Seems like I'm missing alot by not loading South Korea.

Oh and what Jason said.

The standard is actually quite good, amongst the best in Asia and the reputation of it is suffice to attract players of the required ability to suceed on the continental front...at least next time you'll know to load the league! ;)

Wow! That was quick Raware - 2 and a half seasons to the ACL title. Good job with the U20s too and the right decision to leave I feel. Perhaps it's time to take over a senior side somewhere.

What's next at FC Seoul? A clean sweep? Or the CWC?

Btw, how did Bulatov get S.Korean nationailty? Had he played in the league before or was it some bizarre dual nationlity the game threw up? (I've had that before (FM09) when I found a player with dual Hong Kong/Mexican nationaility - turned out to be a world class left back as well!)

Cheers DodgeeD. I was surprised too at how quick we managed to win the ACL. At least i've finally won it now! :D I'll probably stick around to try and claim the clean sweep in the next couple of years. Not sure about the CWC though as the European teams are really strong.

Bulatov was at Jeonbuk for 5 years so gained his nationality that way. When I saw that his contract only had a year left and he wanted a move to a bigger club, I stepped in and put a £1.2 million offer in...probably the best £1.2 million i've ever spent. Plus he always seemed to score against me so it's nice to have him scoring for me now! :D. Although he's 30 now, he can still obviously do the business and I think he's still got another few years left in him yet.

As for the under 20's, it was never about winning trophies, more so getting international management experience for a future senior job. If one does come up though, I don't know if i'll do the joint club/nation thing or resign and fully concentrate on the international job. I guess I won't know until the situation arises.

Archived