Player attribute analyser, player pic & logo together?

Mr Mikey787878

hi all,

Does anyone know if/how it is possible to display the player attribute analyser analyser, club logo and player mugshot all at once on squad profile screen?

I'm building my personal skin from a mix of various publicly released ones on here (as usual thanks to the creators of those skins for their hardwork - i really appreciate it). My base skin has attribute analyser removed at the expense of club logo - which i prefer.

However i was wondering if it is possible to add it back in? Perhaps shifting the other images to the left? I don't understand the code for layout_class etc and was wondering if anyone has any ideas how to acheive this?

The shot below gives you an idea of what I mean.....

Also, if anyone has a clue about how to make any of the other changes i've marked up i.e getting rid of some of the blank space in the middle of the screen, perhaps lifting up the player stats box, that'd be much appreciated also....

cheers

mike

squadscreenchanges.png[/url][/img]

Hmmm

Getting there one slow step at a time

So as you can see i've managed to get the attribute analyser in there as well now. Not worried by the text overlap - the code for that looks easy enough to sort out later.

What I need help with now is how to re-size the panel that all of this is held within. I'd like to reduce it's size to bring it in leftwards to where the red line is on the image below. Anybody have any idea how to do this???

p><p>I

<!-- Personal Details -->

<panel>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="5" gap="4"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" layout_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- WITH PORTRAIT -->

<!-- this version of the table is used if the player portrait is visible -->

<widget class="table" id="pld1" mode="printable, fill_rows" layout="20,140,20,140" fixed_size_rows="true" row_spacing="0" row_height="18">

<list id="column_properties">

<record indx="0" alignment="right,centre_y"/>

<record indx="1" alignment="left,centre_y" />

<record indx="2" alignment="right,centre_y" />

<record indx="3" alignment="left,centre_y" />

<record indx="4" alignment="left,centre_y" />

</list>

<!-- small inset from sides of table -->

<list id="column_display_properties">

<record indx="0" left="0" sort_disabled="true"/>

<record indx="1" left="6" sort_disabled="true"/>

<record indx="2" left="6" sort_disabled="true"/>

<record indx="3" rght="6" sort_disabled="true"/>

<record indx="4" rght="6" sort_disabled="true"/>

</list>

and:

<!-- Attribute Analyser Container -->

<container class="group_box" id="over" row="0" col="0" column_span="4" row_span="10">

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="fill" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" layout_children="true" inset="0" />

and have tried removing, editting much of it without any budging in the size of the panel at all.

Anyone have any ideas????

<widget class="table" id="pld1" mode="printable, fill_rows" layout="20,140,20,140" fixed_size_rows="true" row_spacing="0" row_height="18">

try the things iv highlited in red

140 to 120 maybe ..

Hi Crookes

i'm away from my desktop until tomorrow (tues) eening now - happy to post up my (probably very badly coded) code then - what is it you want to do - just move mugshot and club logo keftwards fro centre? Assuming you already have a skin showing these it's dead easy. Just open up releant xml file (from memory "player personal profile detail.xml". Find the text re/ club logo and you'll see the phrase:

offset="-80"

Just increase that minus number eg to about -170.

Then find the text for mugshot and add in the "offset" phrasing. Play about with the values till you get it right. Offset value for mugshot should 80 less than for logo to maintain the overlap - so -90 if using -170 for logo.

i'm trying to achieve something pretty much the same as yours...

display the logo and 180x180 cutout on the left side and then if possible have the attribute analyser thingy on the right and larger if possible

my skinning knowledge is pretty non existant though so i've just been playing around with values and seeing what works best...not too sure on how the whole columns and rows thing works though which i was struggling with when trying to adjust the pic and logo to include the analyser without shifting all the text upwards like in your pic

Crookes,

See below - i have posted the relevant code from the "player profile personal details.xml" file within Panels folder.

you need to add this text in place of your existing code for "attribute analyser container"

It uses the base of code from another skin I found but rejigged a fair bit.

In the photo above you refer to my text being moved up - it isn't, it's the mugshot and picture that's larger and extends downwards by two lines - the text is in the same place. If you want yours back to normal size then you need to change the last bit of the first line of code below from row span="10" to row span="8". Alternatively just do as I did and **** the text down a few lines by altering the row numbers for each text item in the code below the attribute analyser container code in your player profile personal details.xml.

Hope that helps!

<container class="group_box" id="over" row="0" col="0" column_span="4" row_span="10">

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="fill" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" layout_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- Club Logo -->

<widget class="picture" id="pict" transparency="0.35" auto_size="all" image_alignment="centre">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="-110" priority="1"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="1" priority="1"/>

<!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mnpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>

<!-- tells the picture to listen for the 'main picture needs recolouring' property and sets its own 'should recolour' property from it -->

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mprc" set_property="srec" skip_if_null="false"/>

<!-- the background, foreground and outline colours of the object we use for recolouring the default main picture if there is one, and it should be recoloured -->

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="bkcl" set_property="rrep"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="fcol" set_property="grep"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="ocol" set_property="brep"/>

</widget>

<!--mugshot-->

<widget class="picture" id="ppic" image_alignment="bottom" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="-25"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="1" priority="1"/>

</widget>

<!-- Attribute Analyser -->

<container id="ppaa" file="player profile attribute analyser">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="160" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="1" />

</container>

</container>

ok here is what i have atm

11.jpg

1. the picture is slightly cut off by around 15-20px no matter how far i move it across (something to do with columns?)

2. and 3. can't figure out how to stop the text being cut off from the attribute analyser

also does anyone know of a way to move the analyser down a couple of rows so that it is centered, rather than being at the top with blank space underneath

apart from that i seem to have made it appear how i want it to

and here is my relevant xml data

<container class="group_box" id="over" row="0" col="0" column_span="5" row_span="10">

<!-- Club Logo -->
<widget class="picture" id="pict" transparency="0.2" auto_size="all" image_alignment="centre">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="-160" priority="1"/>

<!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->
<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mnpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>

<!-- tells the picture to listen for the 'main picture needs recolouring' property and sets its own 'should recolour' property from it -->
<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mprc" set_property="srec" skip_if_null="false"/>

<!-- the background, foreground and outline colours of the object we use for recolouring the default main picture if there is one, and it should be recoloured -->
<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="bkcl" set_property="rrep"/>
<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="fcol" set_property="grep"/>
<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="ocol" set_property="brep"/>
</widget>

<!--mugshot-->
<widget class="picture" id="ppic" image_alignment="bottom" scale_picture="false" keep_aspect_ratio="true">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="-100" priority="1"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" priority="1"/>

</widget>

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="140" />
</container>
</container>

I tried to put this code in my xml but I don't have results in game...:(

The problem is that my facepack are "special" (size 200x400)...It's different than yours panels perhaps...?:rolleyes:

I'd like to put my club logo behind profile informations...in background...opacity 0.5

sanstitreyfe.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
ok here is what i have atm

11.jpg

1. the picture is slightly cut off by around 15-20px no matter how far i move it across (something to do with columns?)

2. and 3. can't figure out how to stop the text being cut off from the attribute analyser

also does anyone know of a way to move the analyser down a couple of rows so that it is centered, rather than being at the top with blank space underneath

apart from that i seem to have made it appear how i want it to

and here is my relevant xml data

<container class="group_box" id="over" row="0" col="0" column_span="5" row_span="10">

<!-- Club Logo -->
<widget class="picture" id="pict" transparency="0.2" auto_size="all" image_alignment="centre">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="-160" priority="1"/>

</widget>

<!--mugshot-->
<widget class="picture" id="ppic" image_alignment="bottom" scale_picture="false" keep_aspect_ratio="true">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="-100" priority="1"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" priority="1"/>

</widget>

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="140" />
</container>
</container>

Hi, this the code from the player profile personal details on the Skin i'm using.

<!-- Personal Details -->

<panel>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="-18" gap="4"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" layout_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- WITH PORTRAIT -->

</list>

</list>

<!-- custom row graphics -->

<list id="row_properties">

<record indx="10">

<flags id="appearance" value="table/custom/stripe/row"/>

</record>

<record indx="11">

</record>

<record indx="14">

<flags id="appearance" value="table/custom/stripe/row" />

</record>

<record indx="15">

</record>

</list>

<!--mugshot-->

<widget class="picture" id="ppic" image_alignment="bottom" scale_picture="false" keep_aspect_ratio="true"/>

</container>

<!-- Logo and Picture Container -->

<widget class="group_box" row="0" col="0" column_span="4" row_span="10">

<!-- Club Logo --> <widget class="picture" id="pict" transparency="0.2" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="150" width="150" image_alignment="centre">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="-80" priority="1"/>

</widget>

<!-- Player Picture -->

<widget class="picture" id="ppic" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="150" width="150" image_alignment="centre">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="0" priority="1"/>

</widget>

</widget>

<!-- Temporary Row Fillers - the picture and logo should possibly be put in their own table -->

<widget class="label" col="0" row="1" />

<widget class="label" col="0" row="2" />

<widget class="label" col="0" row="3" />

<widget class="label" col="0" row="4" />

<widget class="label" col="0" row="5" />

<widget class="label" col="0" row="6" />

<widget class="label" col="0" row="7" />

<!-- Nationality -->

<widget class="nation_button" id="pfna" col="1" row="10" column_span="1" colour="yellow2" icon_alignment="left,can_scale" dspf="1" style="semi_bold"/>

<!-- International Appearances -->

<widget class="international_appearances_label" id="pfcg" col="1" row="11" column_span="2" size="7"/>

<!-- Age -->

<widget class="label" id="pfag" col="3" row="10" column_span="2" colour="yellow2" style="semi_bold"/>

<!-- Date Of Birth -->

<widget class="label" id="pdob" col="3" row="11" column_span="2" size="7" />

<!-- Height -->

<widget class="height_label" id="phei" col="1" row="12" colour="yellow2" column_span="2" style="semi_bold"/>

<!-- Weight -->

<widget class="weight_label" id="pwei" col="1" row="13" column_span="2" size="7" />

<!-- Preferred Foot -->

<widget class="label" id="pfot" col="3" row="12" column_span="2" colour="yellow2" style="semi_bold"/>

<!-- Preferred Foot Label -->

<widget class="label" id="text" text="Preferred Foot" col="3" row="13" column_span="2" size="7" />

<!-- Wage -->

<widget class="label" id="wagw" col="1" row="14" colour="yellow2" column_span="2" style="semi_bold"/>

<!-- Contract Expiry -->

<widget class="label" id="pexp" col="1" row="15" column_span="2" size="7" />

<!-- Value -->

<widget class="label" id="pval" col="3" row="14" colour="yellow2" column_span="2" style="semi_bold"/>

<!-- Value Label -->

<widget class="label" id="text" text="Estimated Value[COMMENT: player profile; value label]" col="3" row="15" column_span="2" size="7" />

<!--Extra Info -->

<widget class="text" id="pinf" spec="text" col="0" row="16" column_span="4" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" style="semi_bold" colour="profile extra text"/>

</widget>

<!-- WITHOUT PORTRAIT -->

<!-- this version of the table is used if the player portrait is hidden -->

<widget class="table" id="pld2" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable" layout="-1,-1,-1" fixed_size_rows="true" row_spacing="0" row_height="20">

<list id="headings">

<record text="Personal Details" alignment="left, centre_y" column_span="3"/>

</list>

<record indx="0" alignment="left,centre_y"/>

<record indx="1" alignment="right,centre_y" colour="selection"/>

<record indx="2" alignment="right,centre_y" colour="selection"/>

</list>

<record indx="0" left="4" sort_disabled="true"/>

<record indx="1" rght="4" sort_disabled="true"/>

<record indx="2" rght="4" sort_disabled="true"/>

</list>

<!-- Nationality -->

<widget class="label" text="Nationality" col="0" row="0" column_span="2" />

<widget class="nation_button" id="pfna" col="1" row="0" column_span="2" icon_alignment="right,can_scale" dspf="1"/>

<!-- Caps + Goals -->

<widget class="label" text="International" col="0" row="1" column_span="2" />

<widget class="international_appearances_label" id="pfcg" col="1" row="1" column_span="2" />

<!-- DOB -->

<widget class="label" text="Born" col="0" row="2" column_span="2" />

<widget class="label" id="pdob" col="1" row="2" column_span="2" />

<!-- Age -->

<widget class="label" text="Age" col="0" row="3" column_span="2" />

<widget class="label" id="pfag" col="1" row="3" column_span="2" />

<!-- Player Position -->

<widget class="label" text="Position" col="0" row="4" column_span="2" />

<widget class="label" id="pprs" col="1" row="4" column_span="2" />

<!-- Foot -->

<widget class="label" text="Preferred Foot" col="0" row="5" column_span="2" />

<widget class="label" id="pfot" col="1" row="5" column_span="2" />

<!-- Height -->

<widget class="label" text="Height[COMMENT - player profile panel; height label]" col="0" row="6" column_span="2" />

<widget class="height_label" id="phei" col="1" row="6" column_span="2" />

<!-- Weight -->

<widget class="label" text="Weight[COMMENT - player profile panel; weight label]" col="0" row="7" column_span="2" />

<widget class="weight_label" id="pwei" col="1" row="7" column_span="2" />

<!-- Value -->

<widget class="label" text="Value" col="0" row="8" column_span="2" />

<widget class="label" id="pval" col="1" row="8" column_span="2" />

<!-- Wage Details -->

<widget class="label" text="Basic Wage" col="0" row="9" column_span="2" />

<widget class="label" id="wagw" col="1" row="9" column_span="2" />

<!--Contract Expires -->

<widget class="label" text="Contract Expires" col="0" row="10" column_span="2" />

<widget class="label" id="pexp" col="1" row="10" column_span="2" />

<!--Extra Info -->

<widget class="text" spec="text" id="pinf" col="0" row="11" column_span="3" colour="profile extra text" alignment="right, centre_y"/>

</widget>

</panel>

I have copied and pasted the code you have posted over the code in my skin like this:

!-- Personal Details -->

<panel>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="-18" gap="4"/>

<!-- WITH PORTRAIT -->

</list>

</list>

<!-- custom row graphics -->

<list id="row_properties">

<record indx="10">

</record>

<record indx="11">

</record>

<record indx="14">

<flags id="appearance" value="table/custom/stripe/row" />

</record>

<record indx="15">

</record>

</list>

<!--mugshot-->

<widget class="picture" id="ppic" image_alignment="bottom" scale_picture="false" keep_aspect_ratio="true"/>

</container>

<!-- Club Logo -->

</widget>

<!--mugshot-->

</widget>

</container>

</container>

<!-- Temporary Row Fillers - the picture and logo should possibly be put in their own table -->

<widget class="label" col="0" row="1" />

<widget class="label" col="0" row="2" />

<widget class="label" col="0" row="3" />

<widget class="label" col="0" row="4" />

<widget class="label" col="0" row="5" />

<widget class="label" col="0" row="6" />

<widget class="label" col="0" row="7" />

<!-- Nationality -->

<widget class="nation_button" id="pfna" col="1" row="10" column_span="1" colour="yellow2" icon_alignment="left,can_scale" dspf="1" style="semi_bold"/>

<!-- International Appearances -->

<widget class="international_appearances_label" id="pfcg" col="1" row="11" column_span="2" size="7"/>

<!-- Age -->

<widget class="label" id="pfag" col="3" row="10" column_span="2" colour="yellow2" style="semi_bold"/>

<!-- Date Of Birth -->

<widget class="label" id="pdob" col="3" row="11" column_span="2" size="7" />

<!-- Height -->

<widget class="height_label" id="phei" col="1" row="12" colour="yellow2" column_span="2" style="semi_bold"/>

<!-- Weight -->

<widget class="weight_label" id="pwei" col="1" row="13" column_span="2" size="7" />

<!-- Preferred Foot -->

<widget class="label" id="pfot" col="3" row="12" column_span="2" colour="yellow2" style="semi_bold"/>

<!-- Preferred Foot Label -->

<widget class="label" id="text" text="Preferred Foot" col="3" row="13" column_span="2" size="7" />

<!-- Wage -->

<widget class="label" id="wagw" col="1" row="14" colour="yellow2" column_span="2" style="semi_bold"/>

<!-- Contract Expiry -->

<widget class="label" id="pexp" col="1" row="15" column_span="2" size="7" />

<!-- Value -->

<widget class="label" id="pval" col="3" row="14" colour="yellow2" column_span="2" style="semi_bold"/>

<!-- Value Label -->

<widget class="label" id="text" text="Estimated Value[COMMENT: player profile; value label]" col="3" row="15" column_span="2" size="7" />

<!--Extra Info -->

<widget class="text" id="pinf" spec="text" col="0" row="16" column_span="4" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" style="semi_bold" colour="profile extra text"/>

</widget>

<!-- WITHOUT PORTRAIT -->

<!-- this version of the table is used if the player portrait is hidden -->

<widget class="table" id="pld2" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable" layout="-1,-1,-1" fixed_size_rows="true" row_spacing="0" row_height="20">

<list id="headings">

<record text="Personal Details" alignment="left, centre_y" column_span="3"/>

</list>

<record indx="0" alignment="left,centre_y"/>

<record indx="1" alignment="right,centre_y" colour="selection"/>

<record indx="2" alignment="right,centre_y" colour="selection"/>

</list>

<record indx="0" left="4" sort_disabled="true"/>

<record indx="1" rght="4" sort_disabled="true"/>

<record indx="2" rght="4" sort_disabled="true"/>

</list>

<!-- Nationality -->

<widget class="label" text="Nationality" col="0" row="0" column_span="2" />

<widget class="nation_button" id="pfna" col="1" row="0" column_span="2" icon_alignment="right,can_scale" dspf="1"/>

<!-- Caps + Goals -->

<widget class="label" text="International" col="0" row="1" column_span="2" />

<widget class="international_appearances_label" id="pfcg" col="1" row="1" column_span="2" />

<!-- DOB -->

<widget class="label" text="Born" col="0" row="2" column_span="2" />

<widget class="label" id="pdob" col="1" row="2" column_span="2" />

<!-- Age -->

<widget class="label" text="Age" col="0" row="3" column_span="2" />

<widget class="label" id="pfag" col="1" row="3" column_span="2" />

<!-- Player Position -->

<widget class="label" text="Position" col="0" row="4" column_span="2" />

<widget class="label" id="pprs" col="1" row="4" column_span="2" />

<!-- Foot -->

<widget class="label" text="Preferred Foot" col="0" row="5" column_span="2" />

<widget class="label" id="pfot" col="1" row="5" column_span="2" />

<!-- Height -->

<widget class="label" text="Height[COMMENT - player profile panel; height label]" col="0" row="6" column_span="2" />

<widget class="height_label" id="phei" col="1" row="6" column_span="2" />

<!-- Weight -->

<widget class="label" text="Weight[COMMENT - player profile panel; weight label]" col="0" row="7" column_span="2" />

<widget class="weight_label" id="pwei" col="1" row="7" column_span="2" />

<!-- Value -->

<widget class="label" text="Value" col="0" row="8" column_span="2" />

<widget class="label" id="pval" col="1" row="8" column_span="2" />

<!-- Wage Details -->

<widget class="label" text="Basic Wage" col="0" row="9" column_span="2" />

<widget class="label" id="wagw" col="1" row="9" column_span="2" />

<!--Contract Expires -->

<widget class="label" text="Contract Expires" col="0" row="10" column_span="2" />

<widget class="label" id="pexp" col="1" row="10" column_span="2" />

<!--Extra Info -->

<widget class="text" spec="text" id="pinf" col="0" row="11" column_span="3" colour="profile extra text" alignment="right, centre_y"/>

</widget>

</panel>

But it looks like this on the game.

64221764.jpg

Is that all of the code from your player profile personal details panel?

If so what do i need to do to make it look like your Jo screenie?

If you download Oxodark that i created and copied the player personal details from it, it should be ok.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I downloaded the Oxodark skin and copied the "player profile personal details" panel into the skin i'm using but it didn't work.

Although it looks better than before, i think the team badge is a bit too big and it's stopping it all fitting on the screen together?

88531617.png

It's also changed the colour of the text from Yellow to White?

Archived