iseemonsters' FM08 Small club to big club South American challenge

Uruguay would be really interesting if you got a team that isnt from Montevideo as there has only ever been one team outside of the city to have won the Uruguayan title (Rocha, I think).

As for the loading of all players from the selcted nations, were you allowed to do it in dafuge´s or Gundo´s challenge?

I have no say whether you re allowed to or not in this thread but am interested if you managed to convince people in the other challenges.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have just finished my friendlies with Magallanes and they werent too peachy, 1 win, 1 draw and 3 defeats... At least two of the defeats were aginst first division sides.

I managed to get Universidad de Chile as my parent club and they are looking to send me some decent youngsters. I am also the parent club of Colombian amateur side Deportivo Wembley and Paraguayan side Cerro Cora. I ve signed a midfielder from Deportivo Wembley who I think has a lot of potential.

I will be starting the league in a couple of weeks. There are 12 teams in the First Division B and you play each side 4 times. The top two get promoted automatically and the 3rd and 4th get into the Relegation Group with two First Division sides. Only the last team is relegated.

My board expects me to finish in the top half and I think that is a very realistic target, there arent too many decent sides in this league.

Lets hope that you re at least a succesful Moron icon_razz.gif

I always thought Mexico was very complicated too, the clubs have a lot of money compared to all the south americans though.

Something really annoying came up in my Magallanes game, I signed up five players but couldnt register them in the Chilean League so have to wait half a season until they can actually play. This means I wont have a proper Right Midfielder for that whole time...

Originally posted by corinthiano:

Uruguay would be really interesting if you got a team that isnt from Montevideo as there has only ever been one team outside of the city to have won the Uruguayan title (Rocha, I think).

Thanks for the heads up icon_wink.gif Easier said than done though as it seems only clubs from the Second Amateur Division can be promoted in the first season and there are only 7 of these, 4 of which are based in Monteviedo. The ones that aren't are Club Oriental de Futbol (Le Paz), Parque del Plata (Canelones) and Mar De Fondo (no idea).

I went with Oriental in the end. Wish me luck icon_smile.gif

I did load all players from Uruguay though, if this is against the rules then I guess I'll continue playing for fun anyway.

Good luck with Oriental. I was actually wrong about the there being a club outside of Montevideo that has won the League. Rocha did win one of the stages (not sure if it was Opening or Closing), but they lost the playoff final. This means there has never been a champion outsde of the capital!

Do Oriental turn into a professional side when they go up to the Second Division or are they still amateur?

My Chile game is not going to well, am losing a lot. Might download the first patch tonight as the closing down issue is doing my head in!! Will probably start in Chile again or play in Peru, am not sure though...

Whatever you do corinthiano, don't be a Morón.

Just kidding, Morón are really good.

Review:

They are a solid side but lack depth. Very deep that, eh? icon_razz.gif

Star Player:

Damián Akerman

Fixtures:

Morón 2 - 2 Instituto

Scorers- Mor: Damián Akerman (15,26) Inst: Silvio Romero (41) Dario Hussain (88)

Other - Inst: Franco Turus sent off (90)

C.A.I. de Chubut 2 - 3 Morón

Scorers- C.A.I.: German Caceres (38) Mauro Villegas (55) Mor: Diego Amaya (42) Ceferino Denis (50) Damián Akerman(74)

Other- C.A.I.: Jorge Pinero da Silva injured (13) Ruben Mencia sent off (90)

Morón 0 - 1 Almagro

Scorers- Alm: Claudio Acosta (8)

Independienea Ravadavia 0 - 2 Morón

Scorers- Mor: Damián Akerman (42) Leandro Becerra (69)

Juv. Antoniana 1 - 1 Morón

Scorers- Juv: Sergio Watson (87) Mor: Edgar Cassini (27)

Other- Juv: Edwin Gomez sent off (49)

Well the first 5 games show a promising side. Pity about that last one as we should have won.

Transfers

Staff

I might do less indepth updates from now on. I'll just do the scores from now on.

Minisav: Good start icon14.gif Where this first games friendlies or are you already into the season?

I have decided to start over again with the first patch and this time I reloaded a few ties to get a weaker side. This is who I got:

San Antonio Unido

And here is my profile.

It is quite late now and I have work tomorrow but will be starting properly tomorrow evening!

5 Game Update Number 2 icon_smile.gif

Moron 1 - 3 Olimpo

Reigning champions deserved a win here. Grana ruined a comeback when he got himself sent off at 1-2 icon_frown.gif

Platens 2 - 6 Moron

The first of many routs to come! Akerman scoring for fun. New signing Cassini scoring too. Great partnership upfront.

Moron 5 - 2 Quilmes

Another good result.

Union 4 - 5 Moron

After being 4-1 up and letting that go to 4-4 with 17 mins to go was worrying. 4 for Akerman though and another for Cassini. icon14.gif

Moron 5 - 2 Nueva Chicago

Once again a great result.

Another 5 great games bar the loss. Oh well. This puts us into 3rd after 10 games so we're on the up!

Damian Akerman: 10 Appearances. 16 Goals. 3 Assists 6 Man of the Match.

Edgar Cassini: 6 Appearances. 7 Goals. 1 Assist. O Man of the Match.

Deadly them 2. icon_biggrin.gif

Wow, what a good start! You have beaten some pretty good temas as well, I can remember Union and Nueva Chicago being in the First Division not too long ago.

How many teams go up?

As for my San Antonio Unido game, I have just gotten Universidad Catolica as my parent club again, will see if I can get some loans in as San Antonio only started with 4 players. Have only played one game so far, a friendly against Union Espanola from the First Division. I lost 1-0 but thought it was a good result considering the team I have.

Yeah that is the thing with the South American Leagues, you have to play in them for a couple of seasons before you really understand the system!

And now on to:

San Antonio Unido's First Phase Update

League Table after First Phase

The season is divided into Four Phases, which doesnt make any sense as its only the final League Table that counts for something...

I managed an unspectacular start to the season where inconsistency was the key word. My best result was a 1-0 win against recently relegated Nublense.

There havent been any outstanding players in the tema but there are two that have performed quite consistenly.

Rodrigo Pereira

I signed on a free from a non-legaue side, he has only scored 3 goals, but has been providing a lot of experience for my young side.

Francisco Arce

A midfielder with a good future ahead of him, he is loan from parent club Universidad Catolica and has been our midfield maestro so far.

Overall I am happy with the performances so far, my aim this year is to avoid relegation and anything more than that is a bonus.

Corinthiano

Oriental become professional as soon as they enter the Second Division, I guess it would be the same for any team. Also just noticed that my reputation was bumped up to regional rather than obscure when i started, and I have knowledge of all the major south american countries. I'll get started with this one soon anyway, just trying to finish my season in Dafuge's challenge.

Good luck in Chile, sounds like it might be one of the harder leagues to manage in, particularly if your based in a small town like San Antonio where attendences will be low.

Oh, for anyone doing this challenge you might want to take a look at these websites: http://www.fmglive.com/

http://forum.fmanager.com.br/index.php?showtopic=55007

Lots of extra graphics such as facepacks, stadium backgrounds, kits, logos etc for south american leagues. The logos in the second link are (imo) better than the fmglive ones.

Cheers for the links McTavish!! Will be downloading them next weekend when I have more time.

Yeah I dont get too many fans a game, but then we arent having an amzing season. I have been getting aroun 500-600 supporters a game, my stadium only holds 2000 though.

Wont be any easier for you and Oriental, but you have the added incentive of trying to be the first "small town" team to win the league icon_smile.gif Am looking forward to see how you get on!

Nice to see you're interested in the challenge worm, Mexico and Argentina are two tough leagues with lots of big clubs, so you re in for a good game!

Yes the parent clb has been my slavation, my first team is pretty much made up of their loanees!! Got lucky to get one of the top clubs as well, so there is quality youth in the team. Univerisdad Catolica are the only Chilean team to have reached the second round of the Libertadores put look set to loose out to Santos after getting beaten 1-0 at home in the first leg.

I dont know what happened to iseemonsters... I saw that his last post was in November. It s a shame the challenge didnt take off as it was first opened. I think that although the concept is the same as in dafuge's and Gundo's, it offers a different type of challenge as the league structures are very different + you are only allowed three foreigners. That means that if you are managing in Peru you will have to actually get through with mostly Peruvians and honestly there isnt a lot of quality there!!

I hope the challenge gets going now though, I certainly will keep playing in the South American Leagues even if I fail a number of times!!

It's 3 in Uruguay too.

I joined the 2nd of August and my first game was on the 10th. Got to wait until December until the ransfer window opens.

I feel for you :/ It's much the same in Uruguay, teams get promoted on the 1st Aug and the transfer window closes on the 14th Aug. Luckily free transfers seem to be exempt from the transfer window so you can still pick up a few freebies.

I'm now on my third attempt with Oriental.

The first time around I failed to notice the transfer window closing and thus started the season with only 6 senior players icon_cool.gif

The second time around I knew about the transfer window and managed to sign a few more, and had a nice link with Defensor Sporting who sent me a bunch of nice players. My squad still wasn't up to scratch when the window closed but I figured I'd be able to fill up with free transfers - this is where the problems started. With every player I'd try to sign the same thing happened: I'd offer them a contract, whatever they were requesting. They'd reject. I'd go back and offer them double what they requested, they'd declare that the wage offer was laughable, negotiate the offer and ask for double again. In the end I had the choice of getting hammered every game due to having a squad half made up from grey players, or accepting ridiculous wage demands and bankrupting the club. I opted for the latter and ended up getting sacked just before christmas, at which time Oriental were 14th (out of 16th) with a total of 7 points icon_smile.gif

Ancyase, started over again and this time seem to have put together a semi decent squad by transfer deadline day, with a wage budget of less than half my previous attempt. The trick was to avoid free transfers cos of their wage demands, and instead look at players still attached to clubs as quite often they'll let some decent players go for free. I discovered that raiding the squads of the two clubs relegated the previous season was the way to go, mainly cos of their low wage demands.

Anycase, just about to get underway only this time I'll be paying much closer attention to the club finances. Will post a midseason update later on.

Good to see a South/Central American challenge icon14.gif

I hadn't spotted this one before corinthiano resurrected it. I had started my own Mexican challenge but it didn't seem to take off (I was the only one posting in it icon_biggrin.gif).

Any idea what the reset dates are for the various leagues? I think I'd probably go with Mexico (had a very enjoybale game there with Pubela on FM 06) or Argentina. I'm put off by Brazil because the seasons seem so long there plus getting out of the 3rd division would be tough. How's the game in Uruguay/Chile/Colombia?

Anyway, I'd love to give this one a go. I'm getting stuck into the San Marino challenge at the moment. As soon as it is done with (or given up on), I'll be joining in here and I'll keep track of you guys till then.

Arg this challenge is intense. I recommend that anyone who thinks they're teh pr0 at FM08 and that the game is far too easy be sure to have a go at this one.

I started over in Uruguay for the fourth time last night icon_biggrin.gif Only this time with the 8.0.2 patch. Just getting a full team together by the close of the transfer window is extremely challenging, not least because of the financial restrictions of managing a tiny South American club with negligible reputation/attraction. Then when the season begins it's a bit like coming from the Isthmian Premier straight into Coca-Cola league one. I'll battle on though, will get there eventually icon_wink.gif

For anyone starting in Uruguay, some tips:

- The new season begins on the 31st July, so save your game on the 30th to generate different teams.

- There are only seven teams that can get promoted the first season. I'm not sure why this is because there's a few others (Salto, Paysadana etc) who are much bigger clubs with proper stadiums, facilities, reputations, even sometimes some actual players and staff(!) who aren't eligible for promotion. Anycase, the choices are:

Albion 500 Monteviedo

Alto Peru 250 Monetviedo

Hurucan FC 250 Monteviedo

Mar de Fondo 250 Unknown

Oriental (URU) 250 La Paz

Parque del Plata 250 Canelones

Villa Teresa 250 Monteviedo

(note: real men pick a team from outside Monteviedo)

- The transfer window closes on the 14th August. After this you can only sign free transfers until the next window (1st January), but trial players can play in competitive fixtures. There's a limit of 5 loans per season, and 5 per match

- The league starts on 13th September in 8.02 (16th August in 8.01, gl with that). There are 2 divisions, 16 teams in each. The season is divided into two parts, open and close, and you play each team once per part.

- As an added incentive to try and get more people into this challenge, if you start in Uruguay I'll try and design/upload you a logo for your team, like this one:

5512789.png

Originally posted by minisav:

What happened to iseemonsters?

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been around for a while! I just emigrated to the US (yes, I know, disaster - more difficult to get hold of FM09!), which has obviously involved a lot of organising and not much time for FM! But imagine my surprise when I came back to see that my challenge had been revived! Really glad to see the thread back, and thanks very much to corinthiano for getting it unlocked.

I should have a bit more time to spend in the near future now that I've nearly got things sorted out in that thing they call "real life", and I still have my Zacatepec game saved here on my Mac, so I should be active in the thread again now. Once a few more people are playing, I'll get together a table with everyone's teams/countries/progress etc. - doesn't seem worth it when there's just a few regular players as we can all easily keep up to date on how we're all doing.

I've only progressed half a season since I last updated, so I'll bring you a report for the Opening Stage of my first season in the top division pretty soon.

KUTGW everybody and best of luck to all!

welcome back iseemonsters, we were beginning to think the monsters got you!

Timote Handana

Club Oriental de Futbul

2008/2009 Opening Stage update

Well things aren't going as well as I'd hoped but it's not all bad.

Opening Stage Table

Despite finishing bottom I'm still in touch with the other relegation strugglers. I've managed to bring in a couple of defenders during the January transfer windows so I'm hopeful we can avoid the drop.

Despite my best efforts to stay within the wage budget, club finances are looking quite bleak:

Finances

Not sure what to do about his really, I doubt it's possible to put together a squad capable of staving off relegation without going deep into the red. Oh well, guess I'll see how things look at the end of the season.

Hey guys, am on holiday in Norway at the moment so havent been able to post, but have played a few ganes and will give an update tomorrow!!

iseemonsters: Good to see you again and I am looking forward to your update!

McTavish: I agree, south america is definately very difficult as the promoted teams have no reputation or money!! Hope you manage to avoid relegation, the second year should go better as you ll be able to get more signings in.

mnisav: How is your game going? Have you managed to find out how the promotion works?

Hey Guys! Sorry I've not been posting. Doing the San Marino Double challenge.

I presume it'll just be a play-off thing. I'll just hope for the best.

Moron on the map.

Games Played: 15

League Position: 1st

Goals For: 51

Goals Against:30

Points Clear: 5

Akerman is getting praise from a lot of different managers including myself. The fans responded well and he agreed so all is good.

Damian Akerman: Games: 15 Goals: 22

Results:

Def. y Justicia V Moron: 1-3

Scorers: Def: Asencio(90) Mor: Casado(11,24) Gancedo(55)

Moron V Godoy Cruz: 2-1

Scorers: Mor: Akerman(16,86) God: Maceratesi(81)

Other: Mor: Alano(Gk)Missed Pen(90)

Chacarita V Moron: 1-4

Scorers: Cha: Castillo(13) Mor: Akerman(47,72) Gancedo(53,54)

Moron V Aldovisi: 6-3

Scorers: Mor: Cassini(22,78) Casado(41) Alano(Gk)(pen 45) Avila(70) Gancedo (76) Ald: Rodriguez(66) Visconti(83) Corti(90)

Other: Ald: Duarte injured(45)

San Martin (SJ) V Moron: 5-6

Scorers: SanM: Chanampe(4,90) Canobbio(57) Pacheco(61) Rodriguez(89) Mor: Casado(23) Akerman(25,63) Fossas(52,71) Becerra(90)

So far, so good.

Squad

Good to see you're back iseemonsters!

Well. I'm sorry to say but that update means nowt bar the first game against Def.y Justicia. My computer crashed before I could save it after those 4 matches. Just re-did them so here it is.

Moron V Godoy Cruz: 2-0

Scorers: Mor: Cassini(11,24)

Chacarita V Moron: 0-2

Scorers: Mor: Akerman(74) Gancedo(81)

Moron V Aldosivi: 2-0

Scorers: Mor: Avila(15) Cassini(20)

San Martin (SJ) V Moron: 0-5

Scorers: Mor: Casado(51) Cassini(56) Akerman(67,85) Avila(82)

So much better in that last match. I thought I had an "Every Result 2-0 For You" Bug. icon_razz.gif

Aww, sucks when that happens ;/ What's the state of your finances? Looks like your set for promotion anyway which is a pretty awesome achievement - at least if the Argentinian 2nd div is anything like the Uruguayan. Notice you have a lot of foreigners though, you sure they were all scoutable/trialable? Sure they probably were, just I'm a bit envious cos there's only a couple of foreign players that I'd legally be able to sign, and those are just crappy Argentinian newgens icon_frown.gif

Sad to report that I failed miserably:

Relegated

and was duly sacked icon_frown.gif

The close season started well with a 2-1 home victory against Fenix. These proved to be the only picked up though. Admittedly I holidayed the last few games but it was more or less over by then. Attendances had dropped below 100 for home games and I was £250k in the red by the end. /sigh

It is extraordinarily difficult to stay up though - having just promoted Hendon from the BSS first season with 103 points I thought I'd have no problems but Uruguay is proving to be by far the most difficult league I've ever managed in.

Anyway, I'm not one to give up easily, particularly after such an abysmal management performance. I started over with a fresh database, but went with Oriental again.

Handana

Club Oriental de Futbol

This time I had a better idea of the calibre of players that were available to me and how to assemble a squad while staying within the wage budget.

Squad

Salary

Last attempt I stuck mostly with 4-4-2/4-5-1 variants but the majority of teams in Uruguay seem to play a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond and I'd usually get roasted by their AMCs. So this time around I went with a 5-3-2, mostly cos I wanted to experiment a bit with that tactic anyway but also cos it suited the players I had available.

The open season started well with my first ever away win in the Uruguayan league, 3-1 against Progresso. We weren't able to build on this success and slumped to defeat in 10 of the remaining 14 games. However 3 wins (including one crucial 3-2 victory over the other promoted team Parque del Plata) and a draw saw us finish the opening stage in 13th position with 13 points. So I'm pretty hopeful we can avoid relegation this time.

Opening Stage Table

The annoying thing is that my finances are good! icon_mad.gif

Most of the foreigners were already there. And the others I was offered so got a report then offered of course icon_wink.gif Argentina is quite a high rep country. This is good for buying players but it means the opposition are in the same boat.

Was quite pleased to see this

Had to replace Captain Akerman and got this from

Denis

I've been meaning to give him the nickname "Menace" for a long while now...

Well cya till my next update.

minisav: Your chairman has to be really greedy to accept what I reckon is a small amount of money! Good to see that you are still cruising through the league though!

DodgeeD: I think the new teams come up at the 20th July 2008 in Mexico, but I am not sure. Maybe iseemonsters can confirm this.

McTavish: I wish I was as persistent as you! But you are improving every time so I m sure you ll be able to survive this time!!

In terms of finances I just loaned as many players from my parent club as possible and only signed players that would be better than the loanees. This means that I am £1,000 pound below my wage budget and have only made a loss of £3,000 this year. The problem is, out of my starting 11 only 3 are actually my players!!! I am planning on gradually increasing this number and I ve already got 3 players that will move on a Bosman at the end of the season. They are all over 30 which I believe is a good thing as all the loanees are very young and the side lacks a bit of experience at the moment. This brings me on too...

San Antonio Unido's Third Phase Update

League Table after Third Phase

The Third Phase went a lot better than the second as we managed to pick up 18 points in 11 games. I have played a few games of the Fourth Phase already and I can safely say that we wont be relegated this year. I am hoping for 7th place but at this point anything is a bonus! The preparations for next year have started and I hope that I manage to get some of the Universidad Catolica loanees for another year.

Originally posted by minisav:

The thing that I don't understand is that where the heck are Olimpo in last years table!

How can they be champions when they weren;t in the league?

Hmm that's odd indeed. Looks like they must've been relegated from the first division last season but I don't see how that that makes them Champions.

Most of the foreigners were already there.

Tssk you mean you actually started with some players? No fair icon_frown.gif

In terms of finances I just loaned as many players from my parent club as possible and only signed players that would be better than the loanees.

Smart thinking, sadly I'm limited to 5 loanees per season though and the parent club didn't come through until 2 days after the transfer window icon_frown.gif I got Danubio though which is great cos they have the best youth setup in Uruguay - if I stay up this season I'll be able to get some good players on loan next campaign.

I think you're going the right way about things anyway, it's hard to find decent players at the start and always best to go with quality over quantity if you can get away with it, especially when you're on such a tight wage budget. Good luck for next season! icon_wink.gif

Update

Akerman is not getting any games for Belgrano. Serves the traitorous so and so right.

Signed 2 Players:

Ismerk Tami on loan from parent club.

Martin Bravo for 3K from Colon.

Results:

Moron V All Boys: 6-0

Talleres V Moron: 0-5

Moron V Tiro Federal: 4-0

Ferro V Moron: 1-2

Instituto V Moron: 0-5

In a hurry so won't tell you the scorers. 1 conceded in 5 games is pretty darn good if you ask me!

Table

Squad

As you can see my midfielders are replacing Akerman as a whole. icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif

Oh I think I remember the Argentinian promotion/relegation now!!

I think the first two go up automatically and the following two play a play-off against third and fourth bottom teams from the Premier Division.

Another thing I remember is that relegation from the Premeie Division is determined by average points over a couple of seasons. This was done IRL to reduce the risk of a big team being relegated.

I dont think you ll need to worry about a play-off then as you are miles ahead icon_smile.gif

Thought I would compare some reputations: icon_smile.gif

Moron: 2500

All Boys (My other choice): 2500

San Antonio Unido: 750 icon_eek.gif

Oriental(URU): 250 icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Zacatepec: 5000

Magallanes: 2250

Luziania: 1650

Guaratingueta: 1450

CD Jose Galvez: 1250

Interporto: 800

That's pretty much every team mentioned throughout the thread that can be used.

Leagues:

Argentina: 9

Brazil: ?

Chile: 3

Colombia: 4

Mexio: 1/4 (1=Lower Division 4= 2nd Division)

Peru: 8

Urugauy: Second Professional Division=6 Second Amateur Division = 2

Wow, Oriental have no reputation or what so ever!!!

In Brazil there will probably be loads of non-league sides. 32 teams get promoted so there has to be at least that many... There is also a huge variety of sides. You can get some pretty big sides in the stronger states like Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais and some tiny ones with practically no wage budget from states like Acre, Tocantins and Roraima.

San Antonio Unido's Chilean First Division B 2008 End of Season Update

Final League Table

First Phase

Second Phase

Third Phase

Fourth Phase

I was extremely happy with the 7th place, I really struggled in the first half of the season and was preparing for a difficult relegation battle when the team suddenly clicked and I hit promotion form in the second half of the season. I didnt change my tactics or line ups so was even more surprised! I suppose that it took the side a while to gel due to all the players just arriving at the club. Once they started playing as a team we were as good as any other side in the league.

I was worried that the next season could turn out like that as my team is mainly compromised of loans, but to my delight most of last years loanees have extended their loan apart from the goalie. Colo Colo offered me their B Team goalie who is also pretty decent, so have all positions covered. I made 4 permanent signings. A right-back, a defensive midfielder and a striker, all on a bosman and all over thirty to add experience to the squad. I also signed a 17 year old DM that I think has a brilliant future ahead of him. Of course he was also signed on a free!!

I have now 10 contracted players and am £180 over my wage budget, which means I ll probably loose a lot of money this season. Last season I made a loss of £7k which I wasnt too upset about. I will try to offload 4 players before the transfer window shuts again so maybe I ll get my wage bill down to last years level.

I will be happy with another mid-table position this year and will hope that we do not suffer from a second season syndrome. If we get off to a better start than last year I could see us challenging for promotion, but I am trying to keep my foot on the ground and not be too ambitious!!

Originally posted by cr4z3d:

Interesting challenge, I have never managed in South America before.

It is good fun!! (Obviously I m biased, but thats not the point!) icon_biggrin.gif

It is definately something different as each country has some kind of crazy league rules, it ll never be boring!

Well. I'm still first. icon_biggrin.gif

From now on I'm only posting MY scorers.

Friendlies:

I thought this was weird but I guess it's because the Premier Division is on a break?

Moron V River Reserves: 0-6

Other: Edgar Cassini sent off(83) icon_mad.gif Suspended for 2 games.

Moron V Boca: 0-4

Annoying as we went into half time 1-0 down. They scored immediately after the break then twice in the last 10 minutes. icon_frown.gif

League:

Moron V C.A.I. Chubut: 4-2

Scorers: Fossas(11) Alano(Gk)(13,pen 19) Becerra(29)

After going 4-0 up we sat back and they could have scored more.

Almagro V Moron: 0-3

Scorers: Bravo(57,72) Alano(Gk)(pen 65)

Moron V Independiente Ravadavia: 1-0

Scorers: Gancedo(10)

Moron V Juv. Antoniana: 11-1

Scorers: Cassini(4,14,26,51,62,70,88) Alano(Gk)(37) Fossas(58) Grana(77) Becerra(87)

I was shocked too. One way to announce coming back after an absence of 3 games is to play well. Cassini's way is to score 7 to beat the record of most goals by one player in a match for the club, help the club beat its record high win and to help the club beat its record for most goals in a match.

Olimpo V Moron: 0-2

Scorers: Casado(25) Avila(89)

Quite a boring game bar the 2 spectacular goals.

2 new signings:

Charles Castro

German Blanco

Alano: Well he is the best free kick taker in my squad so I thought, "Why not let him take them?" And after he had scored a few I though I'd let him take pens as well to boost his scoring chances.

I think Avila (7 goals) and Casado (8 goals) are on a mission to score as many goals from midfields as my strikers are from attack. I'm not complaining icon_biggrin.gif

Got This!

S'laters.

Archived