Adding American 2nd and 3rd Division?

Norwynd

Ok I just noticed in the editor there is an American 2nd Division and an American 3rd Division. I would love to play as the Vancouver Whitecaps! How can these divisions be added into the game? Better yet, someone with expertise can you post a file with these ready to go, please ;)

Norwynd,

In order to make those leagues playable, you'll need to change the American rules, which basically destroys the MLS.

You'll have to create new nation rules for the USA and then create the competitions, etc.

I've got exactly what you're looking for ready to go, but I still need to make one final editing pass through it to make sure it's ready.

I'll post a link and get the leagues added to the stickied post at the top of the forum when they're ready.

Hmmm, was just thinking and would you consider posting a version with Vancouver and Portland in the MLS? They are going to be there anyway in 2011. Or are you doing promotion/relgation between the MLS and 2nd/3rd division anyway?

i've done a revamp of the mls

mls 28 game league and no playoffs - top team wins championship - bottom 2 teams get relegated

division 1 - top 2 get promoted - bottom team relegated

division 2 - top team promoted - no relegation from this league

us cup with every team involved

so far it's working great

Archived