Ok, Customer service for a Mac user, please

back to the beginning, i cannot install the game.

i have a disc. i put it in, i see fm 2010 cd icon on my desktop.

than i choose launch installer, the icon of installer appears shorly on the dock and than nothing happens.

i've tried to copy it to external drive and run it from there but it doesn't work

For those with having trouble to install or run the boxed version on a mac: If you are using iDisk, disable that in the system prefs, as it looks there is a conflict that causes that the DVD is not recognised.

when i double click launch installer, i see a small cup of coffee icon after the installer icon for a very short time. i don't know which software has this icon. maybe it is a helpful information ?

i will try the second user account. thanks for your help by the way

That's the java icon. You could try to download and install the latest java version for the mac.

search for Java for Mac OSX update 10.5.xxx (or 10.6.xxx the OSX version you are running)

I used esellerate and got a game that quits unexpectedly before it even starts... Played the game fine for a couple of hours after first purchasing it...now it cant open up again..

When I click on FM icon I get the esellerate menu come up trying to sell me the game again (!), when i quit that the game starts up, but crashes 8 seconds later.... c'mon.....

Archived