2d for life

rich74

Despiting I am a 2D fan the imagination concept IMO can be argued, because many years ago when you had only commentary the imagination was at its apex, then it came the 2D which cut good part of that imagination and now you ( and also myself ) are using it.

The 3D is the same.

2D gives you some idea of what's going on though, text only doesn't really. So, 2D gives you something to base your imagination on, with 3D adding nothing much!

There are a couple of ways I would like to answer this. One, this is a bit like saying someone is not a true driving enthusiast unless they drive a car that has no air-conditioning, stereo or DVD player. Furthermore, using this analogy the true driving enthusiast would make fun of anyone who had these things in their car. The other way I would like to answer this is that any coach will tell you that the best view of the game is from above the field. Having coached American high school soccer for years now (yes, I know it is American high school soccer and not professional, haha), I like to be able to move around the field when I have specific instructions to provide. However, I like to be 'on the tower' to watch at other times for a tactical view. The same is true on the game; I like to watch the game in 2D when I want to monitor tactics and in 3D when I want to see specific teachable issues (such as what foot the player plays the ball with, etc). Anyway, tell me how I am not an authentic 'hardcore' player of FM?

2D gives you some idea of what's going on though, text only doesn't really. So, 2D gives you something to base your imagination on, with 3D adding nothing much!

You could be partially right, it is like to imagine a playmate from words only or seeing her in 2D.

The 3D could be better if only rendered in a very good way.

Archived