FMFormation's Database Update v9.12

hicapaul

logov5.png

FMFormation's Database Update v9.12

DOWNLOAD NOW

Intro

We of FMFormation are proud to present to you the next, and final FMF update for Football Manager 2009. Thanks to the hard work of our scouts and the general public's feedback from the last version, we have continued to update and improve our db.

Continuing from the last update, we have got stuck into many of the lesser know countries, and have updated as many of the main countries upto 07/09/2009.

If you find a mistake or multiple, you always have two choices. You can either moan at us like we've burned down your house or you can come in the shoutbox and ask a member of staff to tell you how to edit it yourself as there will not be anymore releases for Football Manager 2009.

As for finances, we have looked at them, however, there is very little information out there to make accurate predictions on what to give clubs. so we have gone for a balance of giving enough cash to clubs to be competitive but not too much that they will buy their respective leagues, in fact, most of you wont see any difference from the last release.

Changes

• Latest transfers, loans, released players, staff changes, new youngsters, new signed contracts etc.
  • Removed all old loans, injuries, retirements, bans and turned future transfers into permanent ones.
  • Promotion/relegation, European qualifiers, 09/10 Super Cup draws updated.
  • Points deductions removed for Darlington, Rotherham, Bournemouth. We fixed this by cloning the clubs, which resulted in not-working club logos (if you use any). We will make a guide how to change it as soon as possible!
  • Detailed work (mostly ins & outs for clubs) done for the major countries but countries as Austria, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Malta, Mexico, Switzerland, Turkey, Ireland, Ukraine, Croatia, Czech Republic and many more).
  • Updated kits, stadiums, co-efficients, finances and similar things.
  • Much more... just download the database update and find out yourself!

Installation Instructions

1. Make sure you've got Patch 9.3.0 installed. If you don't install the patch, the database will probably not be found in FM.
  2. Download FMFormation's Database Update to a location of your own choice on your computer.
  3. Open the rar file with WinRAR. Extract the folder to My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/db/. Make sure you don't alter the name of the folder or any other files.
  4. Open FM2009 and start a new game. Select FMFormation's Database Update as the database to begin your game with. If you don't see FMFormation's Database Update in the list of available databases you might have done something wrong. Before asking questions on the forums, please refer to the Read Me first before making a reply.
  5. Select the leagues you want to start with and start your new game.

Read Me

It is always possible that you run into a problem using our database update. We will be more than happy to help you out but before posting your question, please make sure you've checked our Database Update section on the main site.

Additional Information

We hope you will like your game with our database update. We would like to thank our scouts for their hard work and everyone else who contributed.

Best regards,

Hicapaul and Bozza

FMFormation

FMFormation - Football Manager - FM2009

Isit possible to set those players that were transferred last season to be available for transfer this season? one of them would be van der vaart and phillip degen?

I think you can when you start new game tick allow transfers in first window:thup:

I have signed amuri from Juve he had played for them too and I sold Berba and he had played for me ;)

Archived