Fm07 database not found, when loading savegame?

Jorgen

I have 2 savegames that I want to play again. When I try to load them, the game says that the database they are made with, is not there, and therefor the original game database will be loaded. Is this a problem, and how does this affect my game?

The savegames are both made on my computer and are transferred to my laptop. As far as I knowm the databases on which they are created are copied to my laptop too. If it is the same database, it is allready edited, so it is ofcourse not entirely the same anymore, but that has never been a reason for problems in the past.

Need any other details?

I had that happening to me as well no later than an hour ago. As far as I can currently tell, everything is the very same as before. Player histories remain correct for all the seasons played, either by my team or by randomly picked players in other leagues. Competitions histories are unaffected. Players ages are the same, abilities are unchanged as well (not taking into account that I loaded the game in the off season, where many players see their skills lower a bit).

Your game should be OK mate :)

YZG

It will only affect histories of players that where changed compared to the default database. So if you didn't change any histories in the custom database that you utilized, your savegame will be unaffected. Newly added players' histories will be missing though.

Archived