[HaveYourSay]Clubs that offer a long term game;

[DTK] FiiRE

header.jpg

Looking for a long term game?

Recently, like others I'm sure I've struggled to pick a team and settle down with them. I am aware there is a thread where people can discuss who they should go and the pro's and cons however I want to make a thread where people can discuss who they have had a good long term save with.

Please set it out in the following format:

Team:

What makes it a good long term save:

Improvements that you would suggest to take the club forward

Bray Wanderers in Irish League. Keep going till you get a solid champions league team. Took me about 10 seasons which was pretty good going I thought. They start off bottom of the table with very little money. Good challenge.

There is already a very similar thread in operation.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=33308

Maybe you should ask in there :thup:

That thread is of FM08 :p

Personally I think that any game can be a long term game. Although I don't like to play more than 10 seasons, I've seen people doing 20 seasons with all kind of clubs.

Tbh I think that if you want to find a good long term game, you should ask in the What Team Should I be Thread and ask for a good long term game.

Team: Leeds United

What makes it a good long term save: Leeds United, are a team that just 9-10 years ago were in the Champions League Semi-Finals, now they find thereselves stuck in League 1. It is good to be Leeds so that you can try get them back into the Premiership, and back into the Champions League

Improvements that you would suggest to take the club forward: Try look for some top class youngsters. Jack Wilshire, Nacer Barazite, John Fleck, Joe Mattock etc.

Archived