April Challenge - Almirante Brown

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridleys:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by minisav:

Just in time icon_biggrin.gif

Table

Transfers

Already posted it on post #7 of this thread so there! icon_razz.gif

Squad

Finances

I think that puts me first icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No manager profile picture means you can't finish first icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They still aren't working. For me anyway.

Have you clicked the URL button on the bit at the top when you post?

Because all you need to do is copy and paste the url of the link to the screenies and then underneath you can name them making it look nicer icon_biggrin.gif

Be prepared to be dazzled.I think I can say that I achieved the highest achievement?

Profile: POSTER ABOVE SOMEWHERE.

Table:

leaguetableend.gif

Transfers:

Transfersend.gif

Squad:

squad.gif

Finances:

finances.gif

End of Season manager profile:

Overview:profileendofseason.gif

Record:profile2end.gif

Enjoy.

It was not easy!As a lot of people that attempted this challenge.

However I was able to take a relegation battler, who started off in negative points of 18, to promotion contenders and then winning the league and losing only 3 games.

Here are the correct links:

Table: Table:

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn277/dominicayres/?...t=leaguetableend.gif

Transfers: Transfers:

Squad: Squad:

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn277/dominicayres/?...ew&current=squad.gif

Finance: Finance:

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn277/dominicayres/?...current=finances.gif

Profile-end of season: Profile-end of season:

Overview-http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn277/dominicayres/?action=view&current=profileendofseason.gif

Record-http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn277/dominicayres/?action=view&current=profile2end.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

May isn't too far away, so if anyone has any ideas for the next challenge now is the time to discuss them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone?

I was thinking perhaps Zenit St Petersburg after their UEFA Cup success so far since I know very little about them.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">April Challenge Leaderboard

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username Achievements Medal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dom=god Winners with 65 points Gold

minisav Finished 6th with 56 points Silver

dublx Finished 9th with 48 points Bronze

dafuge Sacked on 14.6.08 (was 20th)

cletus Sacked on 31.5.08 (was 17th)

</pre>

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Medals Leaderboard

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username Gold Silver Bronze Challenges Played

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ridleys 1 1 0 2

NeoAC 1 0 0 1

ManU@oldtrafford 1 0 0 1

Dom=god 1 0 0 1

minisav 0 2 0 3

dafuge 0 1 0 3

CoachFlu 0 0 1 2

dublx 0 0 1 2

Jimbokav1971 0 0 1 1

G-Man11 0 0 1 1

Tom =) 0 0 1 1

migwar 0 0 0 1

Boskovic 0 0 0 1

Flashman's School Days 0 0 0 1

DodgeeD 0 0 0 1

bob66 0 0 0 1

Jonzii 0 0 0 1

OugaBagga 0 0 0 1

cletus 0 0 0 1

</pre>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

May isn't too far away, so if anyone has any ideas for the next challenge now is the time to discuss them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone?

I was thinking perhaps Zenit St Petersburg after their UEFA Cup success so far since I know very little about them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After a little research I'm not going to touch Zenit St Petersburg with a bargepole. If anyone as any decent recommendations for the May challenge, let me know.

What about going to the 2nd div. in Turkey?

Tough challenge could be BUGSUS Spor (very small stadium and low estimated value) and an easier one could be Zeytinburnuspor (bigger stadium and higher est. value.

Both clubs mostly with youth-players and loans.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived