My Winning Tactic

Worked well for me with Melilla - having survived in Spanish D2 just before switching to this tactic. The next season we finished 4th, and after making some squad improvements won the league the following year.

Also managed to stay up in La Liga using it too.

One thing I've found is that the two defensive centre midfielders really struggle - frequently only picking up 5's or 6's. This could be that they are just really poor players!

Has anyone tested anything like this on the PC version? I've had a look at it, with a few tweaks with Marseille and its not bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone, just thought i'd rejoin the forums since I have bought the new version of FMH, unfortuantely this tactic that worked so well in 06 no longer works, I am now trying to form a new one and when I do i'll post it here.

New game is much better though!!!

• 2 weeks later...

On '07 i think this tactic works well for lower league teams if they have a particularly good midfielder doesnt work so well at top clubs icon_frown.gif this

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Steve Hester

I still find Jambo Dave's tactic works for my Arsenal side on FHM 2007. 1st season won premiership,and beaten in FA cup final.Tried a different tactic the following season and finished 3rd way off the pace.Went back to Jambo Dave's tactic the following season won the premership and FA cup and beaten by Valencia in Champions League final.I ve got Bastian Schweinsteiger as my central midfielder and he has chipped in with 25 goals

• 2 weeks later...

good, cheap players that you can find in this position:

David Prutton

Kris Commons

Vyacheslav Hleb

Stephen McPhail

Salif Diao

Steed Malbranque

Papa Bouba Diop

Mauricio Astudillo

Ian Westlake

Jiri Jarosik

Michael Ballack - Can get cheaply after 2-3 seasons

Tomas Sivok

Hint: to find these types of players, put in 12-14 for Movement, Passing, Tackling, Shooting, Dribbling.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently using this tactic -

Im am Man United 2007 -

1 - Scholes is centre of my mids and he is not scoring that many or playing that well. Also tried Park Ji Sung to no avail. I am winning my games Played 5 won 4 drew 1 but Scholes isn't having an impact.

2 - My Strikers arn't scoring any either??? (goals comng from Penalty, and Hargrieves)

3 - My centre (of 3 CBs) should he be Zonal marking or none?? thats not clear?? I I assume that my strikers should also be Man Marking??

Team

Akinfeev,

Vidic,

Heizne

Ferdinand

Carrick,

Scholes,

Hargrieves (pre-empted)

RW Ronaldo

LW Giggs

Rooney

Palaccio (Saha, Smith injured).

Subs Ben ARfa and rest of united team

ended up with several good amc so played them all across the middle of the 352 and reo-coker and maldonado playing around kerlon or joe cole set as play maker, tried this with celtic to and with the play maker and scotland being less comptetive non marking wide player means lots of chances and goals, 20+ for srikers and at least two midfielders against my normal 30+ plus from one guy............

• 2 weeks later...

hi mate i had just won the conference with kiddi harriers and looked here we had 5 games left and thought hey lets try it my team was unstoppable me midfielder rory delap is scoring hat tricks 10/10 do u reccomned any players for it icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jjsreading1:

what club does zuniga play for because i can't finf him? icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's not in FMH 2007.

this tactics well bring you JOY i always use it and it brings me goals goals. still aint lost with france. ive gone2 seasons unbeaten only lost in the fa cup. won everything i could even world cup and euro 433 attacking, passing direct, tackling normal. pressing yes.

works wonders when you have good players. if you have the money a gr8 striker to get pazzini 40+.

if your alower league team u it works but not with the impact as a good team until u start getting good players. if any one trys it let me know cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Marking - Similar to NTFC, all set to man marking except goalkeeper, the middle of the 3 defenders and the middle of the 3 midfielders. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

does this mean the middle def and middle mid are set to zonal?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jjsreading1:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Marking - Similar to NTFC, all set to man marking except goalkeeper, the middle of the 3 defenders and the middle of the 3 midfielders. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

does this mean the middle def and middle mid are set to zonal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i normal have both on zonal but if decide on a playmaker i play him in the middle of the middle with none

Archived