• A player has minimum release clause for uefa champions league club but it is inactive

MariosK
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hello, 

I am participating in Uefa champions league but a player release clause isn't activated.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm having this exact same issue, and it seems to be at a similar time as yours - the start of the 24/25 season. This must be a bug related to the new UCL format.

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

On 08/11/2022 at 11:26, Neil Brock said:

Do you happen to have a save game which shows this? If so, please upload and let us know the file name. Details on how to do so here - 

Can you also please confirm whether Freiberg are also in the CL within your save? 

Thanks. 

I've uploaded my save and named it ARSENAL BUG.fm

21 hours ago, DANNY1000000 said:

image.thumb.png.f349a175aaf9891ab76709cbb8a52dce.png

Should I be able to sign this player for his minimum fee?  Red Star are in the conference league.

Since they’re in Europe the clause isn’t active.

if bvb are in the champions league too then the champions league signing on release clause isn’t active as well

You guys will need to wait for them to drop out of the relevant competition in order to activate the release clause

• SI Staff

Other posters have cleared this one up already. But yes, if a team is in the competition themselves, the clause isn't active. It's much like a relegation clause in that once a team falls below a certain standard of competition it then becomes active.