• STUTTERING 3D MATCH SINCE DECEMBER 1ST PATCH?

Lpool1
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

So as described been going on since dec 1st patch was fine before then... i paid good money for this game and would like this sorted ASAP completley

unacceptable?

DxDiag.txt

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

53 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the DxDiag file.

Would you also be able to send us a short video of this, thanks. 

just uploaded to own cload thanks

• 2023-01-30 16-26-26.mp4

19 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the video.

We will put this under review.

Can I get a response on weather it’s going to be fixed ASAP.. as my laptop meets all required specs and was butter smooth b4 dec 1st update. I’ve paid good money for this game and loved fm for 20 years not even played it since dec1st not a happy customer at all thanks

• SI Staff

Hello, it's unlikely this will be resolved ASAP . The update we released last week addressed the performance issues some users were experiencing. 

If you are still experiencing issues we'll need to investigate your specific case further.

Some steps to try while we review would be:

. Bringing your render scale slider down to 75%

. In the Nvidia Control Panel -> turn on threaded-optimization and disable v-sync.

. Turn monitor refresh rate to 60Hz 

We apologise for the inconvenience.

On 31/01/2023 at 15:11, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, it's unlikely this will be resolved ASAP . The update we released last week addressed the performance issues some users were experiencing. 

If you are still experiencing issues we'll need to investigate your specific case further.

Some steps to try while we review would be:

. Bringing your render scale slider down to 75%

. In the Nvidia Control Panel -> turn on threaded-optimization and disable v-sync.

. Turn monitor refresh rate to 60Hz 

We apologise for the inconvenience.

i shouldnt have to play on 2d and dont like 2d.... and 75 is awful and still stutters. i only put everything on low quality.

i apprecieat it being reviewed and would like to no the verdict soon as you can please thank you.

• Administrators

Thanks for this video example - it's been passed onto our development team who are continuing to investigate with the info provided. When we have further info we'll look to update you where we can.

Appreciate this is frustrating for you and that the workarounds are not ideal - we'd only suggest these temporarily until we can get a better understanding of why your system is seeing this specific problem.

Thanks again. 

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Thanks for this video example - it's been passed onto our development team who are continuing to investigate with the info provided. When we have further info we'll look to update you where we can.

Appreciate this is frustrating for you and that the workarounds are not ideal - we'd only suggest these temporarily until we can get a better understanding of why your system is seeing this specific problem.

Thanks again. 

ok thank you appreciat it

It's been 2,5 months since the patch that broke anything, so surely there must have been some progress? From our point of view, we're being told the same stuff as when the issue first arrived

22 hours ago, joaselgoat said:

It's been 2,5 months since the patch that broke anything, so surely there must have been some progress? From our point of view, we're being told the same stuff as when the issue first arrived

ive give up mate no more buying fm for me.

What's worse, for me, is that the company is breaking up the threads where we're able to discuss this, compare notes and propose solutions to each other. Bad enough that they don't seem to have answers themselves; they don't seem to want us being able to collectively work on the issue in our own spare time, looking for optimal settings which work.

The decision to break up the threads is utterly ridiculous. Those threads are where I found the answers these past couple of years; it certainly wasn't from anything that the company did. 

13 hours ago, LaytonBhoy said:

What's worse, for me, is that the company is breaking up the threads where we're able to discuss this, compare notes and propose solutions to each other. Bad enough that they don't seem to have answers themselves; they don't seem to want us being able to collectively work on the issue in our own spare time, looking for optimal settings which work.

The decision to break up the threads is utterly ridiculous. Those threads are where I found the answers these past couple of years; it certainly wasn't from anything that the company did. 

Yeah I got sick of jumping through hoops . Complained , sent saved game , sent video,  tried the band-aid fixes then they push the complaint section away from bugs section so I just give in . To say I'm disappointed is way below how I feel. I play Total War games all the time that have thousands of men , animations , and great graphics that work effortlessly on my PC yet this game with 22 players and a referee with  substandard graphics cant get its act together after 3 months is astounding and a let down . 

I'm guessing there were some changes to improve the game for larger set of users, but it had a negative effect on graphics for others. Assuming you're going to purchase the next version of FM, the better option may be to wait until the final patch is released before purchasing. That way you can easily return the game if there are graphics issues. That's what I'll be doing next year, since I don't want to go through the same working for a short period then not working situation that happened with FM23.

I'm just not buying it next year. There is no game out there more in need of the emergence of a great rival. This is what happens when you don't have competition, just like in football. 

Arrogance. Entitlement. Complacency. 

On 21/02/2023 at 12:25, LaytonBhoy said:

I'm just not buying it next year. There is no game out there more in need of the emergence of a great rival. This is what happens when you don't have competition, just like in football. 

Arrogance. Entitlement. Complacency. 

100% agree! Trouble is they've cornered the market. The most frustrating thing for me is I know how good this game could be. As long as people keep buying it won't improve. I won't buy again next year that's for sure.