• Jerky 3D

Crusho79bv
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

We had the same issue in FM20, FM21 and FM22

It was fixed for FM22 and now it`s back again, jerky 3D

No matter what setting i`m on, it`s the same result

I have a RTX 3060Ti that can take on high and ultra any game out there, ANY GAME but FM23.....

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, kad38 said:

Update launched....changes for you or always the same ?

the same

Only way its smooth is if in on 60HZ anything higher its not smooth at all

Anyone now how stop this yet? Beyond a joke now! Update did nothing for me worst fm ever is a understatement.. need reporting to trading standards 

Something that has helped me on my MacBook Pro is changing the rendering scale to 75% and setting everything else to high or very high. This has eliminated the jerkiness for me and I can’t tell much difference in the overall quality from 100%. Not sure if it will help everybody/anybody else but worth a try until SI can hopefully fix the issue 

On 07/01/2023 at 00:51, Neil Brock said:

It's something we certainly have been made aware of and are taking steps to make changes for a future update.

However some instances of performance will be directly related to specific setups (albeit appreciate this is not the case for every single user), so we do recommend following the FAQ steps we've listed above in the meantime to see if performance can be improved. 

Thanks. 

Are you going to address the stuttering rubbish?? This update dose nothing we all fed up with this now

• Administrators

Would suggest people:

PLEASE  create your own individual thread highlighting your specific issue here, that way we can make sure every user is responded to with relevant troubleshooting information where required, and we can gather more information. We've provided more info on what would be helpful in this thread

The game is designed to run in 60fps with a refresh rate of 60hz, so would very much recommend configuring to that for best performance. 

We're closing this thread given there's been a number of changes in the most recent update so very much would require information based on this latest version in specific threads so we can track and make sure everyone is having their information tracked individually. Thanks. 

This is now closed for further comments