• Cup Finals during international duty

(sic)
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

So, I've encountered this in a few seasons already, where the cup final game is played ~2 weeks after the league season ends. The problem is, there also are some international games starting at the same time.

Now I'm in 2027, and 8 of my first-team players are out, and I basically have to use my U19 team. Earlier on, it wasn't an issue, as I didn't have that many players on int duty.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

12 minutes ago, Abdullah Patel said:

Please can we get a save game with this issue occurring, and do you know what year(s) this is affecting?

Sure thing. I've uploaded the file (Red Star.fm).

The year where I really noticed it was season 26/27, as I had 8 players out on int duty (for Serbia mainly). I can confirm it also happened in previous season as well, which 25/26 and in 23/24 as well. 

Haven't really played further than that, but I'm sure it would be the case in the future as well.

Hi Zach, I assume since you have asked for examples following the update, that this has not yet been addressed?

Apologies for the query, I don't have the game and am hoping to buy but will primarily be looking for saves in Serbia and Malaysia, hence my interest.

EDIT: Bought the game, ran a holiday for 8 seasons, cup final does appear to be scheduled 2 weeks post end of season every year.

Edited by DrIgz

• Administrators

If anyone is still encountering this issue could they please let us know? One I think we've got resolved, but will leave open just in case!