• Domestic Loan Numbers

knightscott47
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Took control at Kilmarnock and looking to strengthen a couple of positions, looking into bringing Ralston on loan from Celtic however I can't as it says I will be breaking one or more transfer rules (4 domestic players on loan). The only domestic players on loan at Kilmarnock are Doidge - Hibs, Mayo - Rangers. A quick check to see if it was player specific showed it is across all players/teams in Scotland.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am also experiencing this on my save game with Albion Rovers in League Two. I have loaned 2 players this season and I am now unable to loan any more due to the game thinking I have made 4 domestic loan signings in one season. I have uploaded this as Albion Rovers.fm

On 25/10/2022 at 02:22, Kyle Brown said:

Could you provide a save file please so we could investigate a little further? 

I'm not sure if this will have anything to do with it, or if its the same issue, but having a look at the loan rules at the start, there's a problem with "maximum of 4 domestic players allowed on loan in a season." That rule shouldn't be there and goes against the correct "maximum of 5 domestic players allowed on loan at one time" which we've got correctly in. 

Need to remove the maximum of "4 domestic players allowed" entry (for all 4 divisions) altogether.

SPFL rules - pg 158, No.57

Edited by Giro

Hi, I also experience the same issue

- in my first season, playing French 3rd division (3 players on loan but message saying I reached the limit of 5 loans per season)

- in my second season, playing French 2nd division (3 players on loan but message saying I reached the limit of 5 loans per season)

• Administrators
    On 29/10/2022 at 17:43, Fabi59240 said:

Hi, I also experience the same issue

- in my first season, playing French 3rd division (3 players on loan but message saying I reached the limit of 5 loans per season)

- in my second season, playing French 2nd division (3 players on loan but message saying I reached the limit of 5 loans per season)

Could you raise this in the French section, please.

On 28/10/2022 at 13:43, Kyle Brown said:

Thank you for confirming, we'll investigate. :)

Here's my bug report from last year for the same thing with proof that clubs can sign more than 4 loan players per season. 

still testing various things but i just removed the ""maximum of 4 domestic players allowed on loan in a season". and made sure the max.players on loan at one time was set for domestic based player.

one team who had 4 loans, added a 5th before the end of the august window in my test save.