• Asian Champions League foreign rules (since 2023)

a5864003
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

As far as I know, the foreign rules of the Asian Champions League will change to 5+1. The biggest change in 2023 in the Asian Champions League is the change in the foreign quota and the change to the autumn season. Thank you for reflecting the change to the autumnal season. In addition, I hope you apply the changed foreign rules.

1867474295_2022-10-21042645.png.01cb9ef139ca94e4f006850073590aea.png

Asian Champions League rules in fm23

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 21/10/2022 at 13:46, Kyle Brown said:

We've got this under review and will look to address it as soon as we're able to do so. Thank you for your patience.

Why hasn't it been fixed even though it was officially released?

• Administrators

Unfortunately given the time between the launch of the beta and the full release, some issues raised via our Tracker weren't able to be addressed. We  have to make sure any changes don't have any knock-ons or cause problems elsewhere, so they require dedicated testing by our team. 

The issue is still being reviewed and will be considered for future updates. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

8 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Unfortunately given the time between the launch of the beta and the full release, some issues raised via our Tracker weren't able to be addressed. We  have to make sure any changes don't have any knock-ons or cause problems elsewhere, so they require dedicated testing by our team. 

The issue is still being reviewed and will be considered for future updates. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Can you tell me when it will be fixed? Even if it's not the exact date. Patch is important to me because I won't play games if it doesn't work.

On 2022. 11. 11. at 오전 2시 54분, Neil Brock said:

Acl is the biggest competition in Asian football. It is not a big enough competition to match the UCL, but it is the most prestigious competition in Asia. I'm sorry to rush you, but I hope this competition will be fixed as soon as possible. I'm sorry to rush you.

• SI Staff

I'm afraid we can't give a timeframe for this fix. We're sorry about the impact this has on your gameplay and hope you can enjoy other areas of the game while we work to get this addressed.

On 2022. 11. 11. at 오전 2시 54분, Neil Brock said:

It hasn't been fixed in ".2 Patch" Are you putting it off because it's an Asian competition? The rules of competition on other continents have been fixed

• SI Staff

Hello, we believe we have resolved this issue in the recent update. You will need to start a new save file for the change to take effect. Can you confirm this to be correct, thank you.