• cinch Premiership Data discussion

Ed Hewison
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the cinch Premiership.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful of the opinions of other people, and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 13/03/2023 at 20:31, bigbeezer said:

I think Kyogo could be doing with having his Tech increased as well as his finshing, He has great tech as you will see in any you tube videos of his goals and he hardly hits 20 goals in any tests, so maybe increase that part of his game as well?

cheers

I’ll let you reconsider the finishing part after seeing that shot today 

3 hours ago, Logan1888 said:

I’ll let you reconsider the finishing part after seeing that shot today 

Look forward to seeing Bernabei at 20 :brock:

Craig Samson is the GK Coach at Aberdeen. However, first game of season after 23.4, playing as Celtic at home to Aberdeen and Samson is selected by Aberdeen to play Right Back. 

I understand he may be registered as a player/coach, but this would be as a GK. His profile shows GK/RB.

image.thumb.png.d8d3676bda40e497de4ca62b641a364c.png

EDIT - Ignore, caused by an update file changing him to player/non-player and the database not then populating any position, which left the game to do so of its own accord. 

Edited by joe5p

On 12/03/2023 at 18:06, bigbeezer said:

Also,

Regarding Alastair Johnston,

Celtic have not missed Juranovic one bit since he arrived, I think that he is also a better defender than JJ was, He is strong as well despite his short stature, Very determined, Fit as a fiddle, has some engine on him and a good turn of pace which is a prerequisite for any celtic defender under ange, and should have a decent ca/pa.

cheers

Outstanding yet again on Sat, we have won a watch with this boy, strong as an ox and loves a tackle, Superb work ethic as well. Definitely an upgrade oin JJ i would say, and he is only going to get better.

Kyogo in the important games delivers yet again, as well as Jota. Think Kyogo has 5 and Jota 3 plus asssits in the glasgow derby now. Thats where great players make their marks, the big games.

Has to be a good sign when you play relatively poorly but still find a way to win.

Robbie Neilson sacked by hearts.

I think thats poor by them considering where they are and what he has done for them.

Dont get me wrong, i cant stand him and his constant moaning and "its always somebody elses fault, esp after games v Celtic" but i think he has been hard done by.

New
    Yeah, first and foremost he is a tank. He's always in the gym doing upper body work and you should see the size of his arms which are probably bigger than most of our legs and that's impressive as it is. Even though he is such a tank as I said he is really composed on the ball. He is a really nice person and so is Yuki and both of them have settled in really nicely here." - Matt O'Riley on Tomoki Iwata after todays game.

Iwata was my MOM, very rarely wastes a ball and seems to have the same kind of swivel as Hatate, took 3 killie players out the game with a wee movement today, was good to see.
    Looks like he has legs like Roberto Carlos as well.

PLayer of year in Japan before we signed him, looks like another shrewd bit of business by Ange, as does Kobyashi at cen def, nice to have a left footer in there, brings a nice balance. Composed as you like and looks another absolute steal from the land of the rising sun.

iwata.jpeg

On 08/04/2023 at 08:51, joe5p said:

Craig Samson is the GK Coach at Aberdeen. However, first game of season after 23.4, playing as Celtic at home to Aberdeen and Samson is selected by Aberdeen to play Right Back. 

I understand he may be registered as a player/coach, but this would be as a GK. His profile shows GK/RB.

image.thumb.png.d8d3676bda40e497de4ca62b641a364c.png

EDIT - Ignore, caused by an update file changing him to player/non-player and the database not then populating any position, which left the game to do so of its own accord. 

Out of interest, what skin and facepack is this?

3 hours ago, CaylumM said:

Out of interest, what skin and facepack is this?

Skin is OPZ, think it is the Blackout one that comes in the pack. Facepack is also OPZ, but I also have the Action Style from sortitoutsi and not sure if all are in OPZ or some are from OPZ and some from Action Style. 

The adboards only show as numbers as I am working on a personal update to other packs that are out there but can't get time, so it just defaults to number boards I use to figure out what will show where. 

Edited by joe5p

Elie Youan of HIbs should have att mid left as his primary position, any central striker position should be secondary. He is also very fast.

Yilmaz at Rangers appears over rated.

He cant get in the team irl but in FM he is a regular and one of the better players there, maybe needs looked at.

cheers