• No staff

CookieFM
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Just started a network save with Ajax, got no staff.

image.thumb.png.9429982abd55077828f489ad1c793e34.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

21 hours ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

This is due to licensing issues unfortunately,. Ajax staff members are not allowed to appear in game, since a few versions.

Is there a way to get the game to auto generate suitable staff when launching a new save? I thought the having the "Do not add key staff selected" option unchecked with have meant that newgen staff would appear in game, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

This is stupid, there is no staff at all even fake ones, and trying to employ staff on a new game is near impossible. 

(im doing an Ajax save too)

Edited by DarkXess

8 hours ago, DarkXess said:

This is stupid, there is no staff at all even fake ones, and trying to employ staff on a new game is near impossible. 

(im doing an Ajax save too)

Blame Ajax, they for the last few years demand it to be it this way. Its coded on purpose that the "add staff" generator wont work for Ajax as well unfortunately. Nothing SI can do in this regard.

Edited by T-IceMan

48 minutes ago, T-IceMan said:

Blame Ajax, they for the last few years demand it to be it this way. Its coded on purpose that the "add staff" generator wont work for Ajax as well unfortunately. Nothing SI can do in this regard.

I understand its the fault of Ajax, but why can fake staff not be added? Ajax can't complain about that as they own nothing to do with fake generated names. Until the editor is out and someone fixes it, you cant really play as Ajax right now, you literally add staff at such an early period and you have to painfully manage ALL 3 teams main, jong, and u18s, its really frustrating. 

2 hours ago, DarkXess said:

I understand its the fault of Ajax, but why can fake staff not be added? Ajax can't complain about that as they own nothing to do with fake generated names. Until the editor is out and someone fixes it, you cant really play as Ajax right now, you literally add staff at such an early period and you have to painfully manage ALL 3 teams main, jong, and u18s, its really frustrating. 

Myself i instantly signed a director of football and an assistant, and have those 2 do all those things quite quickly (including hiring other staff)

12 hours ago, T-IceMan said:

Myself i instantly signed a director of football and an assistant, and have those 2 do all those things quite quickly (including hiring other staff)

Everyone I tried had no interest so I gave up for now until the editor at least comes out and either myself or someone can fix it. I even tried unemployed and really low rating staff but NONE were interested lol 

3 hours ago, DarkXess said:

Everyone I tried had no interest so I gave up for now until the editor at least comes out and either myself or someone can fix it. I even tried unemployed and really low rating staff but NONE were interested lol 

Thats really weird.... No problems here :S