• Ligue 2 data issues

Gilwho
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Thread for french ligue 2 discussion.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So... just create the thread for sharing this: 

Malcolm Bokele from Bordeaux is righty in real life, and not lefty as the game suggest.

That's it for me, thank you 😆

Check Oumar Diakité (Havre AC on loan from Paris FC) seems to be very underrated.

In real life, he was often compared to N'Golo Kanté.

https://www.leparisien.fr/sports/football/paris-fc-qui-est-check-oumar-diakite-la-pepite-que-l-on-compare-a-n-golo-kante-05-02-2021-8423413.php

He play less in his last season with Paris FC, due to a disagreement with his coach... but Paris FC fans didn't understood his departure to Havre AC.

CO_Diakite_Havre.png

Hello everyone,

Your 3 posts have been reviewed.

@saddinkle Aiki's size was random because we didn't know it, he is now 1,78m.

@Tious Diakité's CA and PA have been increased, that will bring him to play in Ligue 1 (minimum) in the future.

@Gilwho Bokele will be righty now, my bad I always wanted to check this setting and I missed it...

Thank you very much ! Really appreciated :)

Il y a 5 heures, kda2602 a dit :

Hello everyone,

Your 3 posts have been reviewed.

@saddinkle Aiki's size was random because we didn't know it, he is now 1,78m.

@Tious Diakité's CA and PA have been increased, that will bring him to play in Ligue 1 (minimum) in the future.

@Gilwho Bokele will be righty now, my bad I always wanted to check this setting and I missed it...

Thank you very much ! Really appreciated :)

Oh thank you!

Il y a 15 heures, Gilwho a dit :

Contract news:
    Josh Maja from Bordeaux extended is contract until 2024 + 1 optional year if Bordeaux go to Ligue 1 this season.
    (his contract in the game is still until 2023)

Source: https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Josh-maja-va-finalement-prolonger-avec-bordeaux/1350241 

Yes, we noticed it yesterday too. The same for Depussay's contract until 2025. Both are fixed now.

il y a 3 minutes, w.paulet a dit :
    In the Saint Etienne team you put lubin gonnet midfielder or winger while he is a goalkeeper

In fact he had no position set to 20, probably a bug when we set the value in the GK field, it didn't process. Already fixed 1 hour ago now.

Je déplace ici le message de w.paulet qui concerne Saint Etienne apriori:

You can add to the database
    Gabin Sabathie born September 28, 2006 he is a goalkeeper
    Mehdi tenniche born May 09, 2005 he is a defender
    And
    Cheick fall Senegalese winger born January 01, 2005 former players of the guediawaye club

il y a 24 minutes, w.paulet a dit :
    The skills of aiki gauthier raveyre are still underside

Kind of subjective, those profiles have been tweaked a little, but don't expect miracles as they are still young (and they already have a nice PA to make them progress). Thanks for your feedback anyway.

il y a 5 minutes, CWaka a dit :

You can add to the database Gabin Sabathie born September 28, 2006 he is a goalkeeper Mehdi tenniche born May 09, 2005 he is a defender And Cheick fall Senegalese winger born January 01, 2005 former players of the guediawaye club

Sabathié is too young for FM23, nothing we can do here.

We will see what we can do for the 2 others before data is closed for the official release of the game.

il y a 7 minutes, CWaka a dit :

Je déplace ici le message de w.paulet qui concerne Saint Etienne apriori:

The requested players are not in the database so that's why I asked in the missing player icons 
    They are future cracks

il y a 1 minute, kda2602 a dit :

Sabathié est trop jeune pour FM23, on ne peut rien faire ici.

Nous verrons ce que nous pouvons faire pour les 2 autres avant que les données ne soient fermées pour la sortie officielle du jeu.

Gabin Sabathie is 15 at the beginning of the year he was 16 so he can sign pro
    In the clubs there are players aged 15 and under even

il y a 2 minutes, w.paulet a dit :
    Gabin Sabathie is 15 at the beginning of the year he was 16 so he can sign pro
    In the clubs there are players aged 15 and under even

I think you don't understand what I mean here.

We can't add players born after 31/08/2006 for this FM (it was 31/08/2005 in FM22 and so on...). It is not a problem of 15 or 16 years old at the beginning of the game.

As Sabathié is born in september 2006, we can't do anything now. He will be created in next FM, not before.

il y a 3 minutes, w.paulet a dit :
    What if we make it 1 month younger 😂😂😂

Ahah good idea ! :D But no we are not going to change his DOB just to make it pass for this FM.

If we do that people will come here and say we created a player with a wrong profile (that would be true).

This topic is for data issues, and creating an ineligible payer WOULD BE a data issue.

Please now keep this topic for relevant feedback ONLY.

Il y a 1 heure, kda2602 a dit :

En fait, il n'avait pas de position définie sur 20, probablement un bogue lorsque nous avons défini la valeur dans le champ GK, cela n'a pas été traité. Déjà corrigé il y a 1 heure maintenant.

When I launch a game lubin gonnet leard is always middle it is not corrected in the beta

il y a 2 minutes, w.paulet a dit :

When I launch a game lubin gonnet leard is always middle it is not corrected in the beta

It is normal, the beta database will not change.

All the changes requested in the different topics like this one will be visible after full realease of the game (on 08/11/2022 then).

(+ Mathys Saban's position now fixed)

For Bordeaux reserve and U19 Team, according to the official website and lineups of the 10 first games : 

Two players are missing : 

Rayane Doucouré and Alexandre Fernandes (Reims in the DB). 

Some players are no longer part of the team since July 1st : 

Christopher Attolou : Borgosesia Calcio (https://www.transfermarkt.fr/borgosesia-calcio/startseite/verein/22227)

Niels Rouyard : Sporting Club Baie Mahault (https://www.facebook.com/106691681159073/posts/559077535920483/)

Léo Lebon : Colomiers (https://www.fff.fr/competition/match/24537436-toulouse-f-c-u-s-colomiers-football.html)

Enzo Nenkula, Omar Camara, Mohamed Aggoun, Darren Lima Semedo, Hamidou Yaméogo, Walid Gharnout, Hnasselen Kutran

Thanks ! 

il y a une heure, yjpqzd a dit :

For Bordeaux reserve and U19 Team, according to the official website and lineups of the 10 first games : 

Two players are missing : 

Rayane Doucouré and Alexandre Fernandes (Reims in the DB). 

Some players are no longer part of the team since July 1st : 

Christopher Attolou : Borgosesia Calcio (https://www.transfermarkt.fr/borgosesia-calcio/startseite/verein/22227)

Niels Rouyard : Sporting Club Baie Mahault (https://www.facebook.com/106691681159073/posts/559077535920483/)

Léo Lebon : Colomiers (https://www.fff.fr/competition/match/24537436-toulouse-f-c-u-s-colomiers-football.html)

Enzo Nenkula, Omar Camara, Mohamed Aggoun, Darren Lima Semedo, Hamidou Yaméogo, Walid Gharnout, Hnasselen Kutran

Thanks ! 

Doucouré and Fernandes have been added the last days, it will be visible for full release of the game on the 8 of November.

Aggoun has also been removed a few days ago as well.

Regarding the other players we still had difficulties to confirm that they left with everything that happened to the club during summer.

These players will be removed from Bordeaux for the winter patch now.

Thanks for the feedback ! :)