• In-Game Edit Kit Details Shorts Often Wont Edit When multiple shorts

DominicForza
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

The In-Game editor often won't edit Shorts.  I click on the row for the shorts...and nothing.  It wont "activate" the shorts.  It does sometimes, but often doesnt (I cant say if it does/doesnt most of the time or not based on my sample size).  I believe I've only had this specifically with shorts.  

I think this only happens when the club has multiple shorts options in their kit column.  Ex Fulham has 2 shorts for Home and Away kits and their shorts cant be edited (when I click on row for shorts nothing happens), but Crystal Palace or Barcelona only have one pair per Home/Away/Third and they ARE editable. 

Tenerife is another example - Home Kits Details have 2 sets of shorts and neither are editable/removable (they wont "activate" when clicked).

Tenerife also has 2 icons, shirts, socks and text.  They ARE editable/removable, but there is significant lag between clicking on row and it "activating."  I have seen this bug is a known issue you are working on.  I dont think shorts specific issue has been reported (if so I didn't see it when I searched before posting).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Not fixed for me, playing in the Belgian League.......unable to edit the kits

The allow licensed  kits box will not untick 

Edited by Womaz