• Editor reverting to previous competition names while testing in advanced rules

Luke Cro
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I have never had this issue in previous years..

In short, I'm creating Croatian football pyramid and I changed names of Croatian competitions from English to Croatian language.

While testing basic rules in editor, changed names are intact, but when I'm verifying database in advanced rules names of competitions revert back to English names.

E.g., it should be "Prva HNL", but instead of that editor reverts back name in English - "First League".

Anybody having same issue??

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am having the same problem with club names. I changed the name of multiple clubs but they revert back to their original names after I verify the league rules.

This has also happened to me. Whenever I click on the validation tab, there is a lag of 2-3 seconds and the competition name that I changed goes back to its default state.

• SI Staff

Hello, thank you for raising. We've put this under review. For now a workaround is to verify the file with all the name changes, and then reload the file, without saving, the changes should remain in place and it should still be verified.

10 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, thank you for raising. We've put this under review. For now a workaround is to verify the file with all the name changes, and then reload the file, without saving, the changes should remain in place and it should still be verified.

Hi, I tried this, and it reverts to the old name despite loading a 'verified' version of the new name.
    Thanks.

Hoping for a quick fix.

Cheers

On 11/11/2022 at 00:57, Zachary Whyte said:

have the same issue with a custom date file, test and all names are changed back to default in that file.

However in game the changes show as intended, its really odd so the changes are saved but after verification they revert to all original names, other users check the file it game as it seems to be working