• U18 players stuck in first teams

Eusie
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

U18 players are stuck in first teams and unable to be moved to U18 squad. When trying to filter at least the players on loan out of the first team it messes with the amount of substitutes you can pick.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could we have a save file to investigate this please, as well as some clearer steps to reproduce the issue from the save point, if possible? 

On 28/10/2022 at 14:44, Kyle Brown said:

Could we have a save file to investigate this please, as well as some clearer steps to reproduce the issue from the save point, if possible? 

This is related to my bug post from this edition and FM22

East Kilbride, again, adds to what I'm saying about this issue in the alpha forum, as they have an U20 team (as they do irl), in the database.  

25 minutes ago, Giro said:

East Kilbride, again, adds to what I'm saying about this issue in the alpha forum, as they have an U20 team (as they do irl), in the database.  

Yeah this is particularly annoying as I’m doing a Youth only challenge. It has pretty much ruined my save. 

On 03/11/2022 at 11:20, Kyle Brown said:

We're still awaiting a save file if either of you have one? 

Hi, apologies for late response however i am having issues uploading the save files. Have followed the instructions but can't find the saves's in the folders. Unfortunately the issue still exists in the full release of the game. I have loaded up multiple saves with St. Johnstone and the U18 players are all still stuck in the first teams with no options to remove. Any help would be great as its pretty much un-playable at the minute