• Stadium move without any reason

Robo2012
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Is anyone doing a paris 13 atletico save i am in 2nd season and have been moved from my ground no message as to why, I have moved to a 900 seater when last season I was in a 19k stadium, I have checked and Paris FC still play there but have not bought the stadium. There are no signs that upgrades are happening. I only reliezed about 7 months after it happened anyone know why?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have seen we where meant to move into the Stade  Boutroux in 2022, I used that stadium for part of the 22/23 season but after the 22/23 season I moved into the smaller stadium with no sight of moving back to my own ground. I was in the same league as last season but booted out my 2k seater for a 900 seater

Edited by Robo2012

No sorry I had played on and only relised it had happened in the 2nd season but now I am just stuck with a 900 seater in the 2nd teir in france

This same thing has happened to me with Chateauroux, won the league first season and got promoted to Ligue 2. Inbox message appears and we are moving from our 17k seater to a capacity of 1,900!

Edited by PJ Bluenose 4 Ever

• Administrators
    3 hours ago, PJ Bluenose 4 Ever said:

This same thing has happened to me with Chateauroux, won the league first season and got promoted to Ligue 2. Inbox message appears and we are moving from our 17k seater to a capacity of 1,900!

As this is a different club to the original thread, can you post about this issue in this forum, please? [France] Ligue 2 and below Data Issues - Bug Tracker - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)