• Qualification text doesn't make sense

odemill1
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Says a point will allow each team to qualify but we're 2nd and 3rd

image.png.14c5c2c5f405104330e53d80e20f653d.pngimage.png.12f17584c95cf5f722841e0129fbdcaa.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, the save you provided us is a long way from when the issue occurs, so it is unlikely that we can recreate the exact circumstances to recreate the bug.

Do you happen to have a save file that is still before the issue occurs, but closer to the date? Then we will be able to investigate, thank you.

Hello, im not home so i cant confirm it but im 99% sure that if you go one day forward or even just a few hours it will appear the talk with otamendi... so if you can check it again i would aprecciate it and if not i send you the save again tomorrow. Thank you.

Hello, i went to check the save that i send you (6 of july at 20h) and the error (the talk with otamendi) happens at 23:15 in the same day.

Hello again, I bought the game on the 8th with a lot of gains to play it, we have been talking since the 9th and 8 days after i still cant play when i did everything you asked for so can you please fix the problem as fast as possible... sorry to keep bothering you but i just wanna play the game.

14 horas atrás, RM10 disse:

Were you able to identify the issue in the save this time or you need any more info or help from my side?

Hello, the last time you didnt do nothing because you tought something was wrong with save so i want to know if this time is everything ok and if you are working on that already or you need something else from me. (9 days after the first talk with you guys and still nothing btw).

• SI Staff

@RM10Hello, can you please go into more detail about your issue? Maybe attach a screenshot for us to look at. We're a little confused, as we've been trying to fix the original issue posted on this page about 'Qualification text', thank you.

I think you can undestand from the screenshots but basically i enter the talk with otamendi and i dont have any options to talk with him and i cant do nothing. Is this enough?

otamendi talk.jpg

fm issue.jpg

Hello Mr. @Zachary Whyte I just wanted to know a estimative time because i dont even know if you work on the weekends and if you dont it would really suck to wait until monday or more because i paid 50$ for the game and 9 days later i still havent played it once.

• SI Staff

Hello, I can't give you a time frame. So it would be best for you to make a new save file to play with. Or maybe you can try going on holiday for a few days to try and bypass the issue, thank you. 

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I CANT PLAY IT DOESNT MATTER WHICH SAVE. I know im being a pain in the ass but it is reasonable because we are talking for 9 days and only at the 9th day you started to work on the issue and thats ridiculous so obviously im aloud to be upset and "demand" that you try to hurry up because again its ridiculous that im waiting 9 days and its still nor fixed and if you dont work on the weekend i will wait at least 12 days to even START  to play the game that i paid 50$!

• SI Staff

Hello, I'm sorry I'm a bit confused. I was under the impression that you couldn't talk to Otamendi in one of your save files. Are you saying you can't talk to any of your players on any save?

If so, a thing a try would to be verify integrity of your FM game files. 

You can do this by right clicking the FM icon in your Steam Library.
    From the drop down menu, select Properties...
    Select the Local Files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files.

Hello, basically i already created a lot of saves but always with benfica, install and uninstall  and i couldnt talk to otamendi or grimaldo in every save... so should i try to verufy the integrety of the files or it doesnt matter? thank you