• Squad view keeps changing

frank_olaf
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

On the Matchday squad view, the view you see in the tactics area during a game, I have it set to this:image.png.d76c7e69b158bc1513fcad86cd71e332.png

However, when I go back to it later in the game, I see this:

image.png.249651c66f1cc356187a9e44ea986e5b.png

The Ratings column has been shifted way over to the right, off the screen. This means I need to reset it each time.

I've seen the same issue on the squad page.

I've only had this issue since the 23.3 update.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have exactly this same issue since update. Different column on different screen but does exactly this same. I can not even move most right column back to be next to other columns, it is always like half of monitor size away from other columns.
      image_2023-03-03_170206211.thumb.png.0e28c8812464b30e57e0e8d964523588.png 

Edited by Furmanbp
    screenshot was braking sentence into pieces

Same issue here, it seems like this issue is back again, it used to annoy me a lot in some previous versions. Whenever I switch screens it does it, it seems like the last column is the culprit, as it always seem to resize automatically.

3958f522862eae5daeaa462c2be6ccb6.gif

4 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can you please upload a save file where this is occurring, thank you.

Here is one example, called "Roma - Squad View", but this issue isn't isolated to one save. I've had it on all my saves since the update.

This has been happening to me for a few versions now.  I thought it had been fixed in FM23 but looks to have reverted.
    My workaround is to add another column as the right most column that I'm not actually interested in like number of assitsts, so that when I next come to the screen it's that column that has been resized and is no longer visible and I can just ignore the problem.

Hello, this is a big issue, it mainly occurs in the squad view and in the tactics / team selection view.

For the squad view as far I as know (it might not be the only thing causing the issue) if you have a data in your view that is only specific to your team and cannot be seen elsewhere like "overall happiness" if you click on another team this will be missing and when you come back to your squad, all sized columns will be all over the place. It also happens when clicking on a player and coming back to the view. Being obliged to resize columns every time is quite annoying.

For the tactics / team selection view the issue is that they are linked together and they shouldn't be. The tactics view is way larger (and the default view selection info has way more data than the team selection view) and by default I think they are not linked together since the data inside is different. But when you change any column in either of those, they will be linked and since they are not the same same size (tactics is full screen and team selection is a shorten square) this causes major issues, they will adjust to one or the other and never be the right size. It is also impossible to create different view for each other since when you apply a view in one panel,  it also applies it to the other one. This used to work fine in FM22 I don't know what changed. But I think the way to go is to simply separate this two view (as it done in scouting players in range and scouted players you cannot apply the same view, shortlist also). Right now, it is impossible for me to have a custom view on either of those screens.

To my knowledge those issues are note save related but in one case data related, in the other case it is a dev mistake.

I can provide screen shots and view if needed.

I have the exact same issue. It only started happening after the 23.3 patch and still happens in 23.4. It's extremely annoying to have to resize my views every time I open the squad, tactics, team selection, fixtures, etc pages.

On 07/03/2023 at 16:06, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the save and info. We'll investigate further. 

Was this ever sorted?

Still getting it happen now in the latest version of FM24.