• Player career stats page is completely broken

zzcoro5
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

A bunch of my players have randomly started getting these clubs under the career stats page starting this season. I haven't done anything new except take over training (used to assign this task to assistant coach). I'm not sure if that's related, but that's the only thing I've started doing differently since starting this save. Really would like this fixed ASAP as the more games I play, the more these random clubs appear under the career stats.

3.png

2.png

1.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 27/11/2022 at 13:51, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, could you please send us your save file so we can investigate, thank you. 

Filename: zzcoro5 save.fm

I've also discovered that when the season resets (7/1), these random clubs are gone and the career stats page looks fine. However, new random clubs start appearing on the page during the new season.

Edited by zzcoro5

I am also now experiencing this issue as of the most recent update to the game. It does not seem to affect all of my players, and I can't seem to find a link between the players it does affect. I think it is limited to my own players though.

On 05/03/2023 at 15:28, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, this is a known issue we're currently investigating.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Any updates on this yet? This is still happening to me. 

same here just started happening, only liverpool and juventus players I can tell though so far but not everyone (edit: nvm happening to my squad too now)

Edited by JackM0429

nevermind sorry, 

Jack Merriman - AFC Wimbledon

that is my file name

hope to get more info since i saw someone did this in november but nothing

Edited by JackM0429

@Kyle Brown It's happening to me . There's a glitch  on Jules kounde history page and I didn't buy him on 2028/2029 .There are no information between 2021/2022 and 2028/2029 .
    On Hodei history I bough that player in 2027 but it doesn't appear.
    There's new about fixing this? 

image.thumb.png.2c71e8b67fdefb487f3a5c939f0e63db.png

image.thumb.png.17bfdb5a9ffd619ee076bad7e477ace7.png

Edited by krauser100

• SI Staff

Hi @Pedrochapps

Our recent China update should have resolved this issue if you were starting a new save game, could you please upload your save file so we can examine further, we apologise for this inconvenience.  

I noticed this bug too, but on a different screen. It's an amazing wonderkid, but I let him play 17 matches in Jong Ajax instead of the first team, then I moved him from the second team to the first team, and all his stats were gone. At the bottom you can see the amount of games he played and on the right side and in the stats menu there are no matches played for him in this season at Jong Ajax. I noticed this earlier also with players such as Bardhji that I signed, let play for the second team and then moved to the first team and boom his Jong Ajax stats were removed.

This is happening AFTER the China update but with an old savegame file. It happened to me also in FM22, a good one to also take a look at is the second team of FC Twente, as players in there sometimes play 200+ competition matches for FC Twente each season - which also means something is pretty broken there.

image.thumb.png.8b3b0a7030a9fe8164409f739d59aee3.png

Edited by wfm18

So A bug im having only on this save is that Any Player I sign I lose all the player history until the 2031-32 season. how do I fix this?image.thumb.png.d97408758f543367464bdded7a6a818d.png

Same issue as the original post, all my players just have these random clubs that they never went to chucked into their Career Stats page. Haven't changed a thing in my save game, but half of my players just seem to have done a random tour of Scotland and Ireland at the end of a season despite having been with me the entire time. Wondering if there's been a fix to this since the original post went up? Thank you. 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 13.13.58.png

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 13.14.06.png

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 13.14.12.png

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 13.14.18.png

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 13.14.36.png