• Set pieces still broken

Weston
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Another issue that has somehow appeared in every single FM for as long as I can remember without being fixed -

Players disappear from the field - I have 10 on the pitch but only see 9 here.

image.thumb.png.15724abbc3b8d1958f09c380d0c2c8fb.png 

Also, players switch position and instruction. Why are there two different TKs, and why has one of them moved to the "stay back" position? And why can't I move him (he bounced right back if you try to drag him back where he's supposed to go).

image.thumb.png.0b431f74dc7fba357c201d37ed655210.png

Why do you have to click specifically what their role is (there is only one choice) only for when you drag someone back to stay back or they don't stay there?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

6 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for flagging. We'll put under review.

Thanks. I've been told this for probably 4-5 FMs now, though - is there any way to escalate this in some way considering it's such a long-standing unresolved issue?

2 hours ago, Woockeez said:

I have the same things in my save so i found the players are hidden by the others. You must move some players and you'll see all the payers.

Yes, this same bug has been present for years without any repair.

This is a frustrating issue. However, I 'may' have a fix for you concerning less players on the UI.

When this happens to me I usually find the missing player is overlaid by another player, annoyingly so you may have to move all your players to find the missing player to get back the 11 players on the pitch depicted in the set piece UI.

Edited by SOULjah

12 hours ago, SOULjah said:

This is a frustrating issue. However, I 'may' have a fix for you concerning less players on the UI.

When this happens to me I usually find the missing player is overlaid by another player, annoyingly so you may have to move all your players to find the missing player to get back the 11 players on the pitch depicted in the set piece UI.

Yes, for years I've been forced to shuffle around all of my players in the middle of a match in the hopes of uncovering which player has been secretly reassigned a hidden random position on the pitch that may or may not result in me conceding a goal.

And that doesn't even touch on the times that players move positions, players get stuck and you can't move their positions, players have instructions that don't match their positions, players don't follow their instructions, etc.

It's been years and years and literally nothing has changed on this issue. The time for workarounds is past, now we need solutions.

I understand that, even though this years set piece UI has had a 'slight' rework - the same issues persist from the last iterations.

I feel the set piece UI needs a complete overhaul and that is not going to happen on a full release I'm afraid.

20 hours ago, SOULjah said:

I understand that, even though this years set piece UI has had a 'slight' rework - the same issues persist from the last iterations.

I feel the set piece UI needs a complete overhaul and that is not going to happen on a full release I'm afraid.

What was the slight rework?

And yeah, I understand if a long overdue complete overhaul needs a full release, but I don't see any excuse for not fixing the long-running bugs still present within the current system in the next patch.