• Missing names from highlights

DaveHouto
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Not sure if this is a bug or something I'm missing in the setting but the player names don't seem to be showing on the match day haighlights. The box is there but it's blank.

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 11.49.37.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

As said above, looks like it may be an issue with the custom skin you're using, would suggest switching to the default vanilla graphics and observing whether or not the issue occurs. 

If it doesn't, would be one to raise with the skins creator. 

Am 25.10.2023 um 17:34 schrieb esdrasportillo:

To clarify, I am not using any custom skin, I just use the one that comes with the game 

To reinforce esdraportillos problem: I have the same issue and i am using no skin. In every game i cannot see the player names, like mentioned in the pictures before. Would be nice, if you could fix that till the game releases.

Edited by diggidende1

Is there an update on this? No names and numbers in my highlights. Not using a custom skin, all standard graphics - completely out of the box and its really frustrating! Any fixes or workarounds?

• SI Staff

Hello @jimmypitch1980

This is a known issue we're currently investigating.

However, we've not been able to reproduce it internally. It seems to be very random and rare. Are you using a PC or Mac?

Can we also please get a PKM + REC File + Save File from you in a match where this has occurred.

You can see how in the link below.

On 06/12/2023 at 17:16, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @jimmypitch1980

This is a known issue we're currently investigating.

However, we've not been able to reproduce it internally. It seems to be very random and rare. Are you using a PC or Mac?

Can we also please get a PKM + REC File + Save File from you in a match where this has occurred.

You can see how in the link below.

I'm having the same problem, I'm playing on a mac with the default skin.

I have this issue, too. It crept into my save, I didn't have a problem in the first two season. I not using a custom skin either. I'm on Mac Pro M1 Pro.

Edited by Gundo