• Player injuries

Mata98
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Plss fix this problems about player injuries. From FM12 to the FM24 its the same problem,in every moment i have 2-3 sometimes more injured players with injuries from 3 weeks to a few months. Every time that are the players who are very very essential for my team. It not depends on the qualitiy of facilites or coaches,its the same if you have 5 star coaches or 1 star coaches. Thats not realistic at all.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

8 ore fa, jim owen ha scritto:

Statistically FM injuries are always lower than real life. I wish one day they'd up the injury level to make it more realistic

As long they advertise it clearly beforehand so i can safely skip that edition...

1 hour ago, DMaster2 said:

As long they advertise it clearly beforehand so i can safely skip that edition...

you don't want the same level of injuries as real life? Mind if i ask why?

1 ora fa, jim owen ha scritto:

you don't want the same level of injuries as real life? Mind if i ask why?

Because i want to have fun while playing the game.

• SI Staff

Hello, there is a known issue with GK injuries being too frequent but overall numbers for outfield players look good internally. As Jim Owen mentions above, are injury rate is lower than that of real life. 

In order to investigate properly, we will need save files from before + after a period where you believe too many injuries have occurred.

En 21/10/2023 a las 0:01, DMaster2 dijo:

Because i want to have fun while playing the game.

Then use the in-game editor to heal your squad. This is supposed to be a simulator. Injuries are already too few compared to real-life.

Il 28/10/2023 in 01:42 , tonidopa ha scritto:

Then use the in-game editor to heal your squad. This is supposed to be a simulator. Injuries are already too few compared to real-life.

As i said i don't have a problem with it, i just want that if they decide for that they state it out loud beforehand so that i can avoid wasting 60€. Not sure why you are so triggered.

hace 5 horas, DMaster2 dijo:

As i said i don't have a problem with it, i just want that if they decide for that they state it out loud beforehand so that i can avoid wasting 60€. Not sure why you are so triggered.

It's not a bug.

Il 29/10/2023 in 14:25 , tonidopa ha scritto:

It's not a bug.

Compared to the injury rates of every other FM until now, it is. Again if they want to increase the rate as a "feature", they should let people know beforehand. Otherwise this is a bug and need to be fixed.

On 31/10/2023 at 17:55, DMaster2 said:

Compared to the injury rates of every other FM until now, it is. Again if they want to increase the rate as a "feature", they should let people know beforehand. Otherwise this is a bug and need to be fixed.

Not really it was more buggy in previous editions that injures was too low

3 ore fa, Mcfc1894 ha scritto:

Not really it was more buggy in previous editions that injures was too low

It wasn't buggy it was on purpose. Last year the injury rate was tweaked down in one of the patches because most players complained about injury ratio. Actually there has been injury issues in most FM and devs always fixed it by decreasing it. I'm 100% this time will be no different.

Again if you want that to change, then they need to be upfront about it because a lot of people will not play the game with an increased amount of injuries.

• SI Staff

Injury numbers overall are at a level we're comfortable with, and below real life numbers. There is an issue with goalkeeper injuries which we're looking into, but beyond this we would need a save game file from before a run of such numerous injuries to investigate further. 

11 hours ago, DMaster2 said:

It wasn't buggy it was on purpose. Last year the injury rate was tweaked down in one of the patches because most players complained about injury ratio. Actually there has been injury issues in most FM and devs always fixed it by decreasing it. I'm 100% this time will be no different.

Again if you want that to change, then they need to be upfront about it because a lot of people will not play the game with an increased amount of injuries.

lack of injury problems was a reason for poor rotation in previous editions which was part of the reason young players did not develop as much as they should do as they never played 

2 ore fa, Mcfc1894 ha scritto:

lack of injury problems was a reason for poor rotation in previous editions which was part of the reason young players did not develop as much as they should do as they never played 

Or the AI failed to properly implement turn over, for years now. It's the AI that have to adapt to the needs of the human players, not the other way round