• My players have lost more than 4 determination in 1 month

Luxemburgo
    • Public Status: Resolved PKM / REC File: 2023-10-2419-33-15.mkv Files Uploaded: PKM / REC File

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, can you please upload your save file to us, you can see how in the link below.

If possible do you have a save from before the players determination dropped? 

The exact same thing has happened to me. I made two signings in the first transfer window with Sunderland, they have both lost over 10 determination. Has the issue been fixed and is there a possibility my players will get this determination back? No one else seems to be affected, only these new signings.

It also happens the other way. I believe this is through Mentoring. Mentored by two Team Leaders with 17 Determination. Starts off in 'Other' social group when signed. After a month or so, moves to 'Core' social group and gets big Determination increase. Same behaviour for another new signing.

image.thumb.png.6ec716b261ca1295ea878026c4551199.png

On 25/10/2023 at 13:26, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can you please upload your save file to us, you can see how in the link below.

If possible do you have a save from before the players determination dropped? 

Linking a related report with more examples. 

You are right CAE82, it can increase determination.
    i started a new save with PSG, bought a player (Mamadou Diakhon) with low determination (7) and he is now at 16. I used Mbappe to welcome him at the club.

I even had him up to 18 with an other save.

I uploaded the save for this example in the cloud. "PSG Nov 10.fm" and "PSG Oct 24" when he was 10 determination.
    "PSG Nov 3" is the save where he moved up to 18.

Capture.thumb.PNG.56f3644fe308917d6e5550759227d297.PNG

Edited by Allan385

Hi

I used the same save to do a different test.
    This time, I had player losing 7 point of determination.

This player is Ethan Bagbonon who had 20 determination when i signed him in January 1st.

I noticed the drop of attribute for this player was March 11 so you will find the save from before this happen "ASSE March 10".

And I stopped the test on April 6; the save is "ASSE April 6"

I also noticed that i was fairly determined before and became balanced so is the guy i used to welcome him

Capture.PNG

Edited by Allan385

I'm in the process of uploading two saves - "Evan Ferguson - Det XX'" where XX is 11 and 17, before and after his jump.

Note in the 11 save, he is in the 'Other' social group and in the '17' one he has moved to the 'Core' group (same as his mentors). Possibly this contributes to the big increase.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see montoring make a (postive) difference, but such a sharp jump hints at a bug, so maybe just tone it down a bit rather than squashing it completely, lol.

@Zachary Whyte I’ve seen someone post on Discord saying that their new signings have ended up with the same hidden attributes as the player they used to welcome them. This may be related to the above. I’ve only seen increases in Determination for new signings, not the youth players I’ve been mentoring to try and exploit this bug :)

@Zachary Whyte may I ask if this issue has been addressed with the full release?

I haven't had the chance to test yet on the full release, but I do have a Beta save (just uploaded as "Portsmouth.fm", will use better naming next time) where I used external tools to check hidden attributes (NO editing has been done with these tools whatsoever) and new signings got their hidden attributes and determination completely copied over from the player that had welcomed them to the club (3-4 in-game months after signing). Most signings have been welcomed by Brahim Diaz and Majecki and share their exact attributes. Pape Matar Sarr for example has been the only one welcomed by Godfrey and they share all their hidden attributes.

Unfortunately I do not have a save before the attribute changes, but I can keep an eye on it and share additional files later on if I find the bug still occurs.

same issue, quite a few players are having their determination go up and down. noticed it on Carlos Baleba, who dropped from 12 to 6 in two in-game weeks. he has Jack McGlynn (Determination 6) as "Favoured Personnel"

saves are "Johnny Soccer - Port Vale" and "Johnny Soccer - Port Vale before"

On 06/11/2023 at 11:51, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @ElectroniXthis issue will be resolved in an upcoming update.

I'm curious, with the fix will this require me starting a new save or will the affected players have their determination reset?