• Eredivisie Data [Discussion]

Kyle Brown
    • Public Status: Announcement Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the Eredivisie.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful to others opinions and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff
    4 minutes ago, Hanz said:

Hi @Jeroen Thijssen I see nothing of above back in the game? Van Rhijn is still a player and Pasveer back in november etc? 

We indicated this would be for future updates (sorry if this was unclear in your situation) - and not necessarily the initial game release.  

9 minutes ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

We indicated this would be for future updates (sorry if this was unclear in your situation) - and not necessarily the initial game release.  

Thanks for your reply! I suspect in the winter update? I don't mean this personally or unfriendly, but the whole point of noticing ''mistakes'' or suggest changes in a beta is to change for the final version, right?

31 minutes ago, Hanz said:

Thanks for your reply! I suspect in the winter update? I don't mean this personally or unfriendly, but the whole point of noticing ''mistakes'' or suggest changes in a beta is to change for the final version, right?

Nah ther'll be a data update sooner probably, there generally is. Turnover time in Beta is relatively quickly, so lot of data issues will not be fixed for main release but with a relatively quick data update. Its like that basicly every year.

59 minutes ago, T-IceMan said:

Nah ther'll be a data update sooner probably, there generally is. Turnover time in Beta is relatively quickly, so lot of data issues will not be fixed for main release but with a relatively quick data update. Its like that basicly every year.

Good to hear! Thank you for your reply

12 minutes ago, Hanz said:

Good to hear! Thank you for your reply

If its really important to you, u can also use the pre-game editor and make some of those small changes urself of course! hehe.

13 minutes ago, julien_real-madrid23 said:

Maxi Romero from PSV still plays for psv in the game... while he is rented to Racing and will remain there as of January 1

https://www.transfermarkt.be/maximiliano-romero/profil/spieler/365758

https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/sport/voetbal/artikel/5410487/psv-neemt-definitief-afscheid-van-spits-maxi-romero

This is obviously not in the game data yet i asssume since this only got known last week.

Edited by T-IceMan

Any particular reason as to why John van 't Schip is not in 24.3 while he is in 24.2? Licensing issues?

Edited by Zek

@Jeroen Thijssen For the next update: The names of Forbs and Amourricho are still not set. And something looks wrong with the transfer of Ogawa.  He is set on future transfer to Yokohama but irl he is on loan from them

On 03/03/2024 at 20:36, Hanz said:

@Jeroen Thijssen For the next update: The names of Forbs and Amourricho are still not set. And something looks wrong with the transfer of Ogawa.  He is set on future transfer to Yokohama but irl he is on loan from them

Forbs is set for sure... in my game he has the name Forbs during matches...... And has been already in the original data (which the save was started on)......

Edited by T-IceMan

• SI Staff
    On 03/03/2024 at 19:36, Hanz said:

Regarding Ogawa, this is partially due to licensing. The bad news is - it's not entirely correct. The good news is - he may not have appeared in game at all otherwise.

On 11/03/2024 at 11:03, T-IceMan said:

Forbs is set for sure... in my game he has the name Forbs during matches...... And has been already in the original data (which the save was started on)......

Sorry for the late response. I understood that Forbs had chosen not only to change his shirtname, but that he had adopted his mother's name anyway and that this should also be the case in the squadoverview, for example. But maybe I'm wrong. As for Ogawa, NEC has now solved that for you ;)

Why does the history of FC Twente players continues to appear like this?

van_bergen.png

Edited by gillespie3