• Random crashes to desktop - no error log, no crash report

Mobius
    • Public Status: Known Issue Screenshot: gamecrashing.fm Save Game: arsenal Files Uploaded: Screenshot

My game is randomly just closing entirely and taking me to the desktop. sometimes in match, sometimes just clicking a button on-screen. there appears to be no particular button that does it. i've played the last 5 football manager games on this PC without having this issue. i have reinstalled the game, verified my files etc. 

the game doesn't say why it crashed, and there is nothing in the crash log. the game just decides to close entirely without warning.

i have attached my latest save, which has just had this crash twice in 5 minutes (trying to play the next match)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yeah I just came here to say I don't know what you mad nutters did, but I have not had a single crash since release! And the game feels incredibly smooth, in fact.

I was so close to dropping money I didn't have on a laptop so thank god I held off 24 hours to try full release

a huge thank you for whatever you did that made this stop happening!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mobius

I have the same problem, but the release of the full game did not help the solution, I have a clean version of the game installed, but it still crashes at a random moment
    My proc: AMD Ryzen 3 3200g
    My GPU: AMD Radeon RX550

• Administrators
    On 15/12/2023 at 20:26, Juventus said:

I've been encountering more crashes with latest patch. I didn't have any issues before the patch. Now, It's non stop crashing. 

Can you raise this with SEGA Support on here, please?

I have had several (4-5) crashes to desktop during teamtalks. Frustratingly, it usually happens when I've just had an important win. The game locks up when I select a player to give a teamtalk to.

image.thumb.png.339d08e69087a7e3bc8c772feb0f2d5c.png