• U19/B team staff responsibilities disappearing

nickoo
    • Public Status: Resolved Save Game: Staff Responsibilities after.fm Staff Responsibilities before.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hi team,

Just noticed that staff responsibilities have disappeared from the responsibility screen in my save. I was also looking after training for the U19/B team and they have both disappeared from the side menu too - see screenshot below. 

image.thumb.png.6709311552d25dc4c4552f7823ad6b50.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Same happens to me. The Bug occurs after the Second Season is processed (around 20.06.20xx) like in your screenshot.

It seems that the Uxx Team & B Team are not associated to the parent team anymore which triggers a lot of issues like under "Staff Advise" the Youth Development will also disappear. 

P.S. I am using a FM2023 converted Save don't know if this issue is only related to them.

On 07/11/2023 at 17:57, Kyle Brown said:

We're aware of this issue and looking into it, thank you. :)

Ive noticed this issue as well, but noticed it in a different way. Suddenly i had to do new signing press conferences, which i had delegated.... I checked at the responsibilities, and that option had dissapeared, and the training stuff (like this thread) had as well. Interestingly they both re-appeared when i saved and loaded the save.... The new signing press conference was back (now at the bottom of the delgation list, instead of above), and was defaulted to me instead of delegated.

Since it seems to be related (the training stuff reappeared too at reloading), thought i'd mention it, maybe not needed to make a thread about it? Or should i still. The saves i can provide probably arnt useful since when u reload them its "fixed".

Edited by T-IceMan

23 hours ago, T-IceMan said:

Ive noticed this issue as well, but noticed it in a different way. Suddenly i had to do new signing press conferences, which i had delegated.... I checked at the responsibilities, and that option had dissapeared, and the training stuff (like this thread) had as well. Interestingly they both re-appeared when i saved and loaded the save.... The new signing press conference was back (now at the bottom of the delgation list, instead of above), and was defaulted to me instead of delegated.

Since it seems to be related (the training stuff reappeared too at reloading), thought i'd mention it, maybe not needed to make a thread about it? Or should i still. The saves i can provide probably arnt useful since when u reload them its "fixed".

Are you playing with a club that has a B team/II team that shows as an affiliated club? If you are, I'd say you're adding to the context of the thread. If not, I'd say you've found a new issue that deserves its own thread.

I'm having the same issue but for me it happens right in the beginning of a new save. But seems like saving and loading the game makes the options appear again.

16 hours ago, Jamaicaman90 said:

Are you playing with a club that has a B team/II team that shows as an affiliated club? If you are, I'd say you're adding to the context of the thread. If not, I'd say you've found a new issue that deserves its own thread.

1860 Munich, so yea has a B-team that is a affiliated club :) . That "press conference for new signings" thingy dissapeared at same time as the training delegations etc. So guess its the same issue.