• Team Stats in Touchline Tablet switches team

SACKums
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

For example, playing as Chelsea. On the Touchline Tablet if I select Chelsea Stats it will display correctly. However, after some number of matches -- not sure if it's always the same -- it will switch to showing the opponent's team stats. e.g. if I'm playing Liverpool, it will display Liverpool Stats instead of Chelsea Stats until I manually change it back.

I've also experimented with setting 2 columns of the tablet to Chelsea Stats, and eventually they both get switched to the opponent's stats display.

tablet_teamstats.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      During a match, set a column in the Touchline Tablet to "<your_team> Stats"
      Finish the match
      Play through a few more matches
      Eventually that same tablet column will now display opponent stats instead of your team's

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the UI team look at it as quick as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

Evening, I am getting the same issue after the latest update, looks like it keeps switching to whoever is the home team in the match, doesn't stay on my team..

Same here, so definitely a bug after the latest update. Shows the home team in most games for me.

Edited by Trucce

• Administrators

We believe this should be resolved in the Winter Update, do let us know if you continue to experience problems. 

Thank you for your patience.