New Editor

Super Canaries

Perhaps they're referring to the editor patch 1.1?

If you go into General Discussion there is a link to the patch thread here, which has a link to the data editor 1.1 near the bottom of the OP.

Is that what you are talking about? I actually just came here looking for a changelist myself, but the update itself includes the following changelist:

------------------------------------------

Football Manager Data Editor 2009 v9.1

General

=======

- Fixed loan/youth field mismatch for player histories that caused player's career histories to incorrectly display them as having been on loan.

- Fixed not displaying nonplayer histories properly (which meant these were not editable at all).

- Fixed typo on player attributes label - "Loyality" instead of "Loyalty".

- Fixed bug where regen names were misaligned in an edited database causing regenerated/virtual player names to be from the wrong nations.

- Changed the edit competition history panel to work the same way as other history edit panels, and fixed bug where deleting competition history would set all the year to 1800.

- Renamed pitch size labels to show unit of measurement(yards).

- Fixed bug where future transfers didn't work.

Perhaps they're referring to the editor patch 1.1?

If you go into General Discussion there is a link to the patch thread here, which has a link to the data editor 1.1 near the bottom of the OP.

Is that what you are talking about? I actually just came here looking for a changelist myself, but the update itself includes the following changelist:

Football Manager Data Editor 2009 v9.1

General

=======

- Fixed loan/youth field mismatch for player histories that caused player's career histories to incorrectly display them as having been on loan.

- Fixed not displaying nonplayer histories properly (which meant these were not editable at all).

- Fixed typo on player attributes label - "Loyality" instead of "Loyalty".

- Fixed bug where regen names were misaligned in an edited database causing regenerated/virtual player names to be from the wrong nations.

- Changed the edit competition history panel to work the same way as other history edit panels, and fixed bug where deleting competition history would set all the year to 1800.

- Renamed pitch size labels to show unit of measurement(yards).

- Fixed bug where future transfers didn't work.

Yeahh i meant the Editor Patch sorry

It's not the game patch though thats supposed to be released 18th Dec

Thanks.. :)

I don't think i'll download it though... The changelist hasn't got enough good change's for me to start a new game

You won't need to. This is just if you're the type who uses the database editor. It isn't giving you a new database or anything, all it is doing is, if you like to use the editor before starting a game, then the editor has had a few things fixed. You could even download the editor update (which is literally about 2.5MB or so, from memory), and then simply not use the editor. But if you do download it, it won't affect your existing save game in the slightest.

You won't need to. This is just if you're the type who uses the database editor. It isn't giving you a new database or anything, all it is doing is, if you like to use the editor before starting a game, then the editor has had a few things fixed. You could even download the editor update (which is literally about 2.5MB or so, from memory), and then simply not use the editor. But if you do download it, it won't affect your existing save game in the slightest.

Ohh Thanks! :D

I might reconsider

Archived