Loan Player Interaction

I know why it's been done, but the lack of options on long-term loan signings you've got in is frustrating.

I can't praise/criticise their form, I can't tell them I'm giving them a rest, I can't discipline them for gettings ent off and ruining a game for me etc.

In real life, loanees are treated just as much a part of the first team as anyone else, but in FM they are treated like contractors with a special set of rules.

I dont' see any reason why they need to be treated so differently in game.

</end mini rant>

what gets me is you cant offer players out (to sell) when you've loaned them out. in real life it wouldnt matter if theyre out on loan, they would just simply have a transfer arranged for after the date they get back off loan.

also the way you have to pay cash up front for a co-owned player. surely theres more options than that in real life?

CaptainPlanet - agree with you completely. I've 5 loans in my QPR squad, three of which play all the time and happen to be integral to my current pack leading run. I cannot say anything to them - I think it's an oversight.

Would be nice in a patch but failing that, next game (see, I do take pity on SI sometimes ;) )

I agree too, they should be just like normal players in your team.

Ive got used to having players on loan and forgetting about them because they never complain.

Im quite please the amount of Loan to Buy thats occuring, never happened in other games.

For example I can even get Kallstrom with a intial fee and future fee and Lyon actually negotiate it instead of just saying no.

Archived