The Lower League Staff Thread

hans jorritsma, holland coach signed him as my assman for Bury, alan mcleary of gillingham, contracted as a scout but can be assman and coach as well...try tranmere's kevin something, sorry don't remember the last name but makes a solid backroom addition. Also Stephen Constantine is quality as a coach...hope this helps!

ive always struggled to find great staff for lower leagues, usually end up signing melon head regens. Hope a few people have got some ideas for my lower league campaign with the legendary oxford

Hi Mate.

In the demo have a look at staff for the French national team. There are a couple of 7 * coaches (Rabat & Martini) in there who came to Leeds. Mark Kelly, a Scout at Portsmouth is also a 7 * attack coach! Compo of only £60K. Andrew Renshaw, Youth Coach at Bolton is a 7 * Fitness coach. I'll post more 7 * coaches when I get the full game. Finding 7 * Set Piece Coaches is always the challenge!

I've just cancelled my game pre order from Amazon as the sub for the Postman is delivering at 3pm this week. That's 6 hours lost time for finding Bolivian talent!!

Hi Mate.

In the demo have a look at staff for the French national team. There are a couple of 7 * coaches (Rabat & Martini) in there who came to Leeds. Mark Kelly, a Scout at Portsmouth is also a 7 * attack coach! Compo of only £60K. Andrew Renshaw, Youth Coach at Bolton is a 7 * Fitness coach. I'll post more 7 * coaches when I get the full game. Finding 7 * Set Piece Coaches is always the challenge!

I've just cancelled my game pre order from Amazon as the sub for the Postman is delivering at 3pm this week. That's 6 hours lost time for finding Bolivian talent!!

haha shame, thanks for those nicko ill have a look! Is it possible to find out the potential of a young coach

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

One way I've managed to get 7* staff to come to my lower league clubs has been simply to search for the desired ratings (defence, tactics, attacking, etc...) and go for the lowest reputation staff on the resulting list, especially if they're unattached, so no compensation required.

Thus far, there's no proven link to reputation versus ability for coaches or scouts. As long as they've got the right attributes, doesn't matter if they're Alex Ferguson, or Bob Grimthorpe... (Bob is a fictitious example BTW... so don't search for him!) ;)

Archived