Adding Points Deductions (You can)

jod123

People often ask about this so I thought I would let you know that it is kind of possible now by using ruci's FM Real-time editor. Since you can edit league tables you can do this. However you can't give a team negative points. So for example if you want to make Luton have 30 points less they have to have 30 points and then you can reset it to 0 and it works.

I implemented the points deductions in League 2 into a game and here is the final table.

Just thought I would let you know as some people seem to want to do this.

However you can't give a team negative points.QUOTE]

You can actually.

I started a new game just to try the editor out and, before any match was played (all teams in the league on 0 points) gave Chelsea -30.

Back in the game, the minus 30 points were there. They won their first match and the points were reduced to -27.

However you can't give a team negative points.

You can actually.

I started a new game just to try the editor out and, before any match was played (all teams in the league on 0 points) gave Chelsea -30.

Back in the game, the minus 30 points were there. They won their first match and the points were reduced to -27.

Great you can do that now. I think ruci released the editor again with a few fixes and must have included this as well as when I tried it didn't work.

Using the editor I can see where you would deduct points from teams, could someone please help me out?

You mean that you can't see. Just go to the league table you want to edit in the game and then in the editor click current person. Edit the league and save. Hope that helps. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived