How to enable background logos?

Barkermush

Hey, i'm not sure how to enable the background logos for the team logo & competition logo.

This is the skin which i am now using

42631170.jpg

This is what i would like the team/competition logos to look like

74548190.jpg

Which panel.xml would i need to edit and what line do i need to add, to get them to show? Cheers.

I have had a look through the panels of the skin that enables the background logos to appear, to see if i can see anything that stands out.

I found this in the header panel

<!-- shadow image -->

<widget class="picture" id="pict" file="interface/menubar/shadow" height="143">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0"/>

</widget>

I tried adding that to the header panel for the other skin, but with no joy. The normal back left & right logos are still there but i can't get the shadow back left/right logos to appear...

I also tried adding this line from the match title bar panel

<!-- container to handle the layout of the 'background' logos -->

<container height="100">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="35"/>

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0"/>

<!-- Right Side Logo -->

<widget class="picture" id="rgtB" auto_size="all" file="pictures/logos/background/default/left">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top,right" inset="0"/>

<!-- set main 'background' logo -->

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="sbpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>

</widget>

<!-- Left Side Logo -->

<widget class="picture" id="lftB" auto_size="all" file="pictures/logos/background/default/left">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top,left" inset="0"/>

<!-- set main 'background' logo -->

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mbpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>

<!-- tells the picture to listen for the 'main picture needs recolouring' property and sets its own 'should recolour' property from it -->

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mbrc" set_property="srec" skip_if_null="false"/>

<!-- the background, foreground and outline colours of the object we use for recolouring the default main picture if there is one, and it should be recoloured -->

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="bkcl" set_property="rrep"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="fcol" set_property="grep"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="ocol" set_property="brep"/>

</widget>

</container>

To the other skins match title bar panel but that didn't work either.

Anybody got any idea's?

It depends on how the skinner has disabled the background logos, hopefully he has just commented the lines out and not deleted them.

The file you need to edit is titlebar.xml from the panels folder, if he has just commented out the code then you just need to re-enable it by removing the <!-- --> tags from around the code, if he's deleted it adding this code near the top of the file should re-enable the background logos:

[color=RoyalBlue][color=Black][i]<!-- container to handle the layout of the 'background' logos -->[/i]
[i]   <container id="BkLg">[/i]
[i]     <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>[/i]

[i]     <!-- Right Side Logo -->[/i]
[i]     <widget class="picture" id="rgtB" auto_size="all" file="pictures/logos/background/default/left">[/i]
[i]       <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top,right" inset="0"/>[/i]

[i]       <!-- set main 'background' logo -->[/i]
[i]       <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="sbpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>[/i]

[i]     </widget>[/i]

[i]         <!-- Left Side Background Logo -->[/i]
[i]     <widget class="picture" id="lftB" auto_size="all" file="pictures/logos/background/default/right">[/i]
[i]       <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top,left" inset="0"/>[/i]

[i]       <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mbpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>[/i]

[i]     </widget>[/i]
[i]   </container>[/i][/color][/color]

The best place to add the code is just above this code that is for the main logos and should look like this (unless the skinner has changed it):

<!-- main logos container -->

<container id="MnLg">

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="160,-1,140" offset="0" gap="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" offset="0"/>

It depends on how the skinner has disabled the background logos, hopefully he has just commented the lines out and not deleted them.

The file you need to edit is titlebar.xml from the panels folder, if he has just commented out the code then you just need to re-enable it by removing the <!-- --> tags from around the code, if he's deleted it adding this code near the top of the file should re-enable the background logos:

[color=RoyalBlue][color=Black][i]<!-- container to handle the layout of the 'background' logos -->[/i]
[i]   <container id="BkLg">[/i]
[i]     <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>[/i]

[i]     <!-- Right Side Logo -->[/i]
[i]     <widget class="picture" id="rgtB" auto_size="all" file="pictures/logos/background/default/left">[/i]
[i]       <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top,right" inset="0"/>[/i]

[i]       <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="sbpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>[/i]

[i]     </widget>[/i]

[i]         <!-- Left Side Background Logo -->[/i]
[i]     <widget class="picture" id="lftB" auto_size="all" file="pictures/logos/background/default/right">[/i]
[i]       <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top,left" inset="0"/>[/i]

[i]       <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mbpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>[/i]

[i]     </widget>[/i]
[i]   </container>[/i][/color][/color]

The best place to add the code is just above this code that is for the main logos and should look like this (unless the skinner has changed it):

<container id="MnLg">

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="160,-1,140" offset="0" gap="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" offset="0"/>

Yeah the creater had deleted the line.

I added the line in where you said, and that worked.

Thanks. :thup:

If you want to resize the logos add this code:

scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="55" width="70"

to the widget class="picture" line in place of auto_size="all" replacing the height and width values with what you want.

To reposition the logo change the 0 inset on this line:

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top,left" inset="0"/>

If you want more control seperate the code into two lines:

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>

and change the value.

• 2 years later...

I'm confused on how to enable the background logo on the border. Heres what I have in the titlebar.xml file:

<!-- normal header container used on all screens except the match screen -->

<panel>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true"/>

<widget class="picture" id="pict" file="interface/header/background/bar" autosize="all">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />

</widget>

<!-- coloured title bar image -->

<widget class="picture" id="colb" file="interface/header/titlebar" rthr="68">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="5" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />

<!-- set the colour of the image to the team background colour -->

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="tbcl" />

<integer id="set_property" value="colr" />

</record>

</widget>

<!-- background logos -->

<container>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="5"/>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="0, 300, -1" offset="0" gap="0" />

<container/>

<widget class="picture" id="lftB" auto_size="all">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>

<integer id="get_property" value="mbpc"/>

<integer id="set_property" value="file"/>

</record>

</widget>

<container/>

</container>

<widget class="picture" id="pict" file="interface/header/overlay/bar">

</widget>

<!--widget class="picture" id="pict" file="interface/header/mask/bar" autosize="all">

</widget-->

<widget class="picture" id="pict" file="interface/header/divider/bar" autosize="all">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="20" />

</widget>

<container id="MnLg">

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="5,107,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" layout_children="true"/>

<container/>

<!--left sided main logo and quick flicks-->

<container id="flik">

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,22" gap="0" inset="0"/>

<!-- Primary Logo -->

<widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" >

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="7"/>

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">

<boolean id="value" value="false"/>

</attachment>

<integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />

<integer id="set_property" value="file" />

</record>

</widget>

<container id="trST">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>

<widget class="quick_flick_button" id="flkl" auto_size="all" appearance="button/custom/quickflicks/left/button" cached="true" step="-1">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="14"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="stPQ" set_property="clke"/>

</widget>

<widget class="quick_flick_button" id="flkr" auto_size="all" appearance="button/custom/quickflicks/right/button" cached="true" step="1">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="35"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="stNQ" set_property="clke"/>

</widget>

</container>

</container>

<!-- club/nation/team names -->

<container>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="18" layout_children="true"/>

<!--team container stuff-->

<widget class="button" id="tcon" auto_size="horizontal" appearance="button/team titlebar/club/button" size="10"/>

<widget class="popup_button" id="tcpo" fixed="true" width="21" appearance="menu/team titlebar/club"/>

<!--team popup-->

<widget class="button" id="team" auto_size="horizontal" appearance="button/team titlebar/button" size="10"/>

<widget class="popup_button" id="tepo" fixed="true" width="21" appearance="menu/team titlebar"/>

<!--spacer -->

<container width="5"/>

<!--division info-->

<widget class="text" id="divt" multiline="false" auto_size="all" alignment="left,centre_y">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="28"/>

<list id="get_properties">

<record>

<integer id="get_property" value="subt"/>

<integer id="set_property" value="text"/>

</record>

<record>

<integer id="get_property" value="ttcl"/>

<integer id="set_property" value="colr"/>

</record>

</list>