FM10: Nikola Zigic

slakey

I'd love to see this guy beaten in the air ;)

Was a regular signing for me on 09, was a goal machine! But Valencia just never play him on my saves on FM10 :(

He is a bit of a beast, probably the best targetman on the game, and irl. Never really tried him out as i only really manage lower league teams but looks awesome :D

Also, if you have a very quick striker playing alongside him, he'll set up tons of goals

I'm looking to better my Juve team, looking to get rid of Amauri and possible Iaquinta and bring in some new talent, I've set myself of bringing Carlos Tevez to the club, but I'm on the look out for the second replacement. I have got some good names to choose from...

Artem Milevskyi

Nikola Zigic

Roman Pavlyuchenko

Edin Dzeko

Frederic Kanoute

Didier Drogba

Amazing target man in FM10 (and my favourite back in FM08 too) but unfortunately I play a 4-5-1 so Villa is utilised instead of him (I play along the ground anyway)

His pace is his only downfall, probably one of the best targetmans/poachers in the game.

EDIT - Just scored a hattrick and assisted 1 last game when I started him :D

amazingly

Zigic plays well when i dont set him up as a target men

i still get confuse on how to set up a target man so they would always score

because i set the pass target man to "head" and he dont score as much as when i dont set my tactic to use a "target man"

but other than that' he's a beast

got him for my Zurich after 2nd season when he's listed by Valencia after not playing the whole 2 season

and scored 7 goals in his 3 match with me.. awesome beast..

Archived