FM10 Default Skins with Full-Sized Competition and Match Screen Logos

PutzMan

This skin is simply an edit to the FM10 default skins to show the FULL sized competition logos whilst viewing a team, and the FULL sized team logos whilst on the match screen.

I can't guarantee this working on any computer that uses the 1024x768 resolution due to the new logo sizes. I quickly tested it on 1280x800, and noticed no issues... However.. you may notice some tab overlapping.

Both the light and dark versions of the skin are included in the zip file. Extract the .zip into /Documents/Sports Interactive/FM 2010/skins and then choose the skin in preferences.

Have fun. :)

Available for download over at Los Wonderkids: http://loswonderkids.com/community/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=11

Can you host this somewhere else please as i can't download it from that page. That is unless this is simply yet another shameless attempt to get people to sign up for crap forums/sites by tempting them with downloads..

If you want to share something with THIS community, then do so but please don't try get people to sign up on other sites to download stuff, it's really annoying.

Well, I am not forcing anyone to sign up on Los Wonderkids, so just to prove that the access being restricted as entirely accidental (and a misconfiguration on my part) I have fixed the permissions on the download area.

Please try again. :)

Oh yeah - I forgot to mention in my above reply, please don't call us a crap forum/site. We are one of, the biggest communities out there right now for FM, so being called crap, is, tbh, a massive embarrassment. :)

As I said in my above reply, the lack of allowing guests to download was a total misconfiguration on my part. It should all work fine now. :)

I normally don't have a problem with free-hosting sites, but when hosted on my own, if I ever need to update the file - I update it in one place, and the file is the same all over the internet.

No offense taken btw.

Hi again. This isn't working correctly. As you can see in the screenshot it only shows the background logo for the away team and never the home team (and the background logos never match the main logos). Also when i click on past matches on my fixtures screen on some away games it shows my clubs logo for both the home and away team but still only the abckground logo for the away team....

56286564.jpg w1816.png

Also here it has my background logo for Shrewsbury but Crewe's main logo and my main logo for Bournemouth! I should state that with the default skin the logos for these same matches work fine as soon as i reload the skin.

39307875.jpg w1819.png

The issues with wrong logos is a bug in the FM code (it happens on the default skin, custom skins and everything in between). I believe SI know about it.

About the background logos though - I left the left-sided bg logo out - the only reason being the default never uses them. I could easily add them in if it's a popular demand though... although it might make the titlebar look a bit crowded.

:)

The issues with wrong logos is a bug in the FM code (it happens on the default skin, custom skins and everything in between). I believe SI know about it.

About the background logos though - I left the left-sided bg logo out - the only reason being the default never uses them. I could easily add them in if it's a popular demand though... although it might make the titlebar look a bit crowded.

:)

Can you put the left-sided bg logo in please? I'd really be grateful if you could post the .xml (match title bar?) or even the text to alter to make this appear.

Thanks dude, :)

Just made the game alot better on the eye with the larger logos :D

Shame about this stupid problem with putting the wrong logos and background pictures up when you click on another fixture, but thats not your fault :D

Great work!

No probs guys! It was just a quick mod for my own use... but then I thought that I may as well contribute to the community! :)

I may actually get around to creating my own fully-blown skin later on in the year with some of the old designs I had for FM08 and FM09.. None of them were ever released!

• 4 months later...

Archived