Removing Scroll Bars?

Barkermush

I want to remove the scroll bars from the players attributes profile,

And i remember reading in the Skinning Hideout how to do it. So i searched and found the thread i was looking for which says

Go to the settings folder of your skin, in that folder there is a file called settings.xml in that file one of the first lines says this:
<integer id="dcht" value="20" comment="default control height"/>

Change the number to 19, and save open your game and reload the skin and it should be fine. If this doesn't work open the file again and change thw number to 18 and then open the game and reload skin.

I have opened the settings folder for the skin im using and i can't find that line to change.

Does anyone know which part i would need to change to remove the scroll bars from the player profile? Thanks in advance

I downloaded the player profile panels XML documents from the thread you advised, The attributes were squashed and not fully readable. But i changed the height from 18 to 19 and that sorted it. But there is still a scroll bar at the side of the players 'condition moral and form'

Just wondering if you know the xml coding to remove it?

11685876.jpg

What skin is that? Looks a bit like Flex?

Yeah it does a bit, Its called " el torero dark " I got it from over at sortitoutsi.

I downloaded the player profile panels XML documents from the thread you advised, The attributes were squashed and not fully readable. But i changed the height from 18 to 19 and that sorted it. But there is still a scroll bar at the side of the players 'condition moral and form'

It's the font size in the skin that causes this problem, it look sbigger than in the default skin. Reduce the font and change the height back to 18 and the scrollbar should dissapear.

Hi, Do skins work exactly the same as from the Demo to the full game patched up?

I have just draged and dropped the skin straight from the demo folder, And into the full game folder. And it works fine and everthing.

But the scroll bars are back on the profile screen again, Also checked and all the Profile xml documents are still in the Panels folder....

It seems changing the row height from 20 to 19 does not remove the scroll bars for me anymore.

87775262.jpg

Changing it to 18 or lower makes the writing become squashed, As it did on the demo. But changing to row height to 19 on the demo removed the scroll bars from the player profile. But its not working on the Full Game the scroll bars remain even after changing the row height from 20 to 19.

39405896.jpg

It's the font size in the skin that causes this problem, it look sbigger than in the default skin. Reduce the font and change the height back to 18 and the scrollbar should dissapear.

How would i go about changing the Font size on the skin im using?

Archived