Generic faces for your manager

TPA

Hi all,

so I was a little bored at work today and played a little with this downloadable version of Facegen -program. I made several different faces that can be used in FM. Because I'm probably not the only person who would like to use a generic face for my manager so I'm sharing my work here for you to use.

Instructions:

1. Download this file and extract it to your graphics-folder.

2. Edit config.xml -file (pictures/person -folder) so that it matches the id of your manager in game. The first number [1-7] is the number of picture and the second number [the long one] is manager's id in game.

3. Restart FM or untick 'Use skin cache' from preferences and you're done :-)

Thanks guys, glad you liked them :-) Number 3 is my favorite too, though I'm not sure if I wanted my son to be coached by a guy looking like that lol

andy g: When I have time I'll try make more faces. It'll probably be earliest next week or week after that.

Thanks guys, glad you liked them :-) Number 3 is my favorite too, though I'm not sure if I wanted my son to be coached by a guy looking like that lol

andy g: When I have time I'll try make more faces. It'll probably be earliest next week or week after that.

cool mate, look forword to seeing them

these look great mate, perhaps a wider selection with hair would be good though, I think the current selection is a little 'out there' in terms of looks, but if you could make them look more like 'mr average' then im sure it would be a benefit of a lot more people, (I think).

What is the program called exactly i would like to make one who looks much like myself?

I have downloaded "facegen" and added my face into it, however i dont have photoshop as of yet, probably not untill just after the weekend when i'll go buy it.

Basically what I would like is, if anyone could remove the "SI" bit from the forehead and add a hairstyle... frank lampards has the closest to my own hair style, I have provided a screenshot:

Similar hairstyle:

Frank lampard image by Olayinka1144 on Photobucket

This is the face i generated with "facegen" program:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9775/megen1.jpg

And if possible some mourinho-esk style stubble, obviously I'm not greying yet though, im only 23, here is a screenshot of the stubble i'd like:

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/..._300x493,0.jpg

If possible could I have both the pictures with and without the stubble, as I might have a shave eventually

I hope i have not missed anything and will be watching this thread over the course of the day if anybody needs anything answering.

thank you

Sorry for late answer but I have been very busy at work lately. I have had absolutely no time to make new faces but I will when I have more time :-)

Giarc Ronyag: I read the other thread and I guess you already got help for your picture.

• 6 months later...

Archived