Training set-up FM2009

Hi all:),

Could someone tell me if the training set-up of FM2010 will change? Is there, for instance like CM2010, an option to use drill-training aspects? Such that it becomes possible to see your players in a match-situation in 3D, etc. (That would be great!) Or, are there any other changes , compared to the training set-up of FM09?

Thanks in advance.

It would be cool to add pre-defined set-piece situations. Than it would be possible to practise standard situations. Set-piece situations become more and more important in modern football. This is especially the case when you are a manager of a relatively small club, and you are in a situation to play a match against a very big club. In this case a good fine-tuned set-piece situation could make the difference.

Another nice training concept to introduce could be to give the possiblity to try out a new tactical concept during a training session, by observing the players in a match-situation. When you have to play a very important match, a nice sophisticated tactical concept could make the untimate difference between winning or loosing.

By the way, these two concepts are more or less introduced bij CM2010.

It would be cool to add pre-defined set-piece situations. Than it would be possible to practise standard situations. Set-piece situations become more and more important in modern football. This is especially the case when you are a manager of a relatively small club, and you are in a situation to play a match against a very big club. In this case a good fine-tuned set-piece situation could make the difference.

Another nice training concept to introduce could be to give the possiblity to try out a new tactical concept during a training session, by observing the players in a match-situation. When you have to play a very important match, a nice sophisticated tactical concept could make the untimate difference between winning or loosing.

By the way, these two concepts are more or less introduced bij CM2010.

The second concept is one I've been crying out for. When a manager tries a new tactic in a match, he'd have at least a vague inkling of what it would look like from practicing it all week - if there was just the option to organize a friendly with your reserves that took less than 90 minutes that would work fine, I don't see it being too tricky to implement (it'd essentially be extra time, without the preceding 90 minutes).

It's also a nice idea to introduce a day/week/month straining schedule. This is what happens in real world as well. Such an options in the training set-up will bring more realism and joy in scheduling the training program of your team!

i like this idea, i'd like to see my trialist's play in 5-aside and full matchs in trainign to see how good they are, i promise a player a first team spot if he does well in training, how am i to know if he's doing better?

Archived