Oscar- Sao Paulo

sned777

He starts off as a 16 yr old at Sao Paulo and my scouts always recommend him so I got him thsi time and he hasnt turned out bad, anyone had any really good success with him or any AI got him good.

Here he is in 2010

oscarh.jpg

He looks decent and I'm sure he has good potential,:thup: but... Why did you sell Arshavin to Liverpool?! :p

He always seems to hand in a transfer request and you can see his replacement in the rate my regen thread, like 4th post from bottom, the spanish guy.

yeah, around there, Im hoping he can become good in my formation

GK

RB CB LB

DM

CM

AMR AMC AMC AML

ST

Don't you concede alot of goals with that tactic, or do you rely on the 'score one more than the opponent' tactic? :p

Is he going to play as one of the AMC's?

Don't you concede alot of goals with that tactic, or do you rely on the 'score one more than the opponent' tactic? :p

Is he going to play as one of the AMC's?

Yeam AMC, only played one game and won 5-0 vs Panathanaikos :D

i got him scouted on mine quite early and then got him for around 3mil but by time he turned 18 i already bought other options so he didnt get much of a chance in the end. i sold him on for 4.5mil to benfica and then they sold him back to sao paulo for 5.25mil.

he got good goals and assists for benfica and for my reserves but i just couldnt fit him in.

Archived